Epic Perfect World

If anyone is interested...

Offline CrisisX

PWI is getting their new expansion Rising Call, something I hope to see here soon, Idk if Agatio has looked at this yet but they'll be getting 2 new maps for Nw that look pretty fun x.x. Also high lvled dungeons getting revamp'd like SoT and Abba.

(Sneak peak)
SoT

Abba

Are some other ones aswell but I'm sure if you're interested enough in knowing what may be coming here you'll find out xD

I'd mention the new veno pets but meh this server has some pretty good ones already o.o

I'll post more stuff if anyone is interest.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
We just got a new expansion, if we do get this new material i would believe it would take time.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
I do believe we have some of the quests already for the new dungeons. SoT to be more specific, something about watch for the dog patrols and then another about digging some crystals and flowers.

EDIT: After watching the videos the dungeons look confusing as hell.
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:02 pm by TimmyG
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
We just got SoW for what, 1 week? lol It's gonna take pretty much till we get this one, tough as much as I see its not a really big expansion like SoW, but still.

Offline CrisisX

I also heard AEU is getting an overhaul haven't found a video from it but I'm sure it's possible searching youtube enough. (Not that many ppl here have had a chance to see the original AEU). Some of the other crap they got is just stupid and I'd hate to see here. x.x All for the dungeon revamps xD
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:51 am by EvilTouch

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Yea I didn't think by any means we'd get this anytime soon, just wanted to show ppl what could come in the future, I know PWI has another big expansion coming later this year too, only thing I know about that was in that Panda form and Veno new fox form will finally get their skills.

Veno form will get new skills? O_O

Offline CrisisX

Veno form will get new skills? O_O
Yea the new forms have new skills, PWCN (which is where pwi gets all it's updates) has them. I don't know the details on them, I'm not very good at reading Chinese myself, but they're in the database.

LaceyPip

if you like pwi sooo much better then epic...there's the door  :P :P i quit pwi cause i can use real money for a dumb game so more power to you that do  :)) >:D

I dunno who this was aimed at, but whenever we see new content, and I am talking about me .... I love to share it with everyone.  Its always nice to know whether Agatio will consider implementing it here and of course, more importantly, if it will benefit the EPW community. Posting new content doesn't mean we love PWI at all  :smiley:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
YAY PWI expansion c:

Offline Sneaker

omg those video's looked like they were so much fun. even after SoW came out aba and SoT were still solo able  so it got kind of boring lol

looks like a fun expansion  :pig-32: :pig-32:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's true that there are two new arenas for NW, but the amount of lands in general is increased x3, which would make NW  here not PvP instance anymore, but rather Hide and Seek.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
It's true that there are two new arenas for NW, but the amount of lands in general is increased x3, which would make NW  here not PvP instance anymore, but rather Hide and Seek.
. <---like the way this guy thinks.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch