Epic Perfect World

How To Make A Unique Veno That Doesn't Suck

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm really tempted to repost that face again, but I won't.About how much does it take to make a 150 HA veno? (gear, skills, etc, on average, and assuming that you're going for dragon)..

For time, I couldn't tell ya. I'm AA dragon/r8 mix o; I kinda power levelled my veno with my friend.
For the armour:
It would probably be the same for a normal dragon set since you're just mixing AA and HA for best results.
The 100 skills are 200ec each so not a lot for them, plus I got two free so you could get lucky. c:

If this is what you're asking... Idk I tend to misinterpret. q.q

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
For time, I couldn't tell ya. I'm AA dragon/r8 mix o; I kinda power levelled my veno with my friend.
For the armour:
It would probably be the same for a normal dragon set since you're just mixing AA and HA for best results.
The 100 skills are 200ec each so not a lot for them, plus I got two free so you could get lucky. c:

If this is what you're asking... Idk I tend to misinterpret. q.q
It`s what i`m asking o.o thx.

This, though..:
plus I got two free so you could get lucky. c:
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Ignore the elitist ramblings of Mittens, just do what you do, Feline. o:

A little on topic, thank you for this, it gives me another option on how to play my veno when I get off my procrastinating ass to get the last 14 levels.

I'm starting to ignore Mittens because 99.9% of the time he always will have something negative to say.

No prob~ ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DragonMaiden

Thanks for this guide, I recall on only a few days ago when I was online with an "irl" friend of mine, and we both made new Venomancers to level together, and I was taking a moment to try out something other than the basic Arcane Armor~ so this caught my eye. I did make her a Demon and pure Magic (with some very scary crits that seem to occur like every other attack  :D hahaha) so much, much later on in the future, when I feel creative, I'll try out a more hefty- geared Venomancer with a bit of Vit maybe (your second stat build guide for a Venomancer pertaining to this topic :smiley:). A well thought- out thread that I found informative and mind settling. Because I was rather intrigued by this style of Venomancer and was slightly bummed when I had hit a wall pretty hard at level 110 when I couldn't really figure out how to make the stats work well with this concept :-[

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for this guide, I recall on only a few days ago when I was online with an "irl" friend of mine, and we both made new Venomancers to level together, and I was taking a moment to try out something other than the basic Arcane Armor~ so this caught my eye. I did make her a Demon and pure Magic (with some very scary crits that seem to occur like every other attack  :D hahaha) so much, much later on in the future, when I feel creative, I'll try out a more hefty- geared Venomancer with a bit of Vit maybe (your second stat build guide for a Venomancer pertaining to this topic :smiley:). A well thought- out thread that I found informative and mind settling. Because I was rather intrigued by this style of Venomancer and was slightly bummed when I had hit a wall pretty hard at level 110 when I couldn't really figure out how to make the stats work well with this concept :-[

I'm glad that it helped~ ^^ Things still need to be added on though. At 110 an HA Veno won't work unless you frost her to 120 or find a newbie that will give their 110 HA to you if you really want to start out heavy. :3
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DragonMaiden

I'm glad that it helped~ ^^ Things still need to be added on though. At 110 an HA Veno won't work unless you frost her to 120 or find a newbie that will give their 110 HA to you if you really want to start out heavy. :3

Yes, definitely  :smiley: Hitting 120 is pretty easy, too. Basically I've got the footprint placed in the sand, and it points in the general direction, which is always a huge help.  ^-^
From that point, when I decide to execute the creation of mis hefty Veno, I'll use these tips as guidelines and then add on my own preferred specifications.  ;)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't understand why people have to be so negative about this.

1) 'Venos shouldn't be full HA' Who says what venos can and can't be? If you don't like the build and don't like the style, then don't do it, lol.

2) 'HA and HA/AA venos are always support and should be sage'. Again, who says what they can and can't be? I used do be a Demon HA veno and had no trouble supporting my squad and dropping targets.

3) 'Don't take it as an insult, you should learn more about venos' How else would someone take that tbh? Just because YOU don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are wrong.

4) What I meant about HA venos being a troll (more so than AA) is that they are tankier, their pdef is through the roof. As for the low mdef, with all the mdef orns, you can get a decent amount mdef and make yourself no more susceptable to mag classes as other HA classes.

If you don't have anything constructive or nice to say, then don't comment. This is an open guide that others are free to try and see if it works for them, so don't condemn it just because you disagree or it doesn't work for you.

HA venos may be a good choice for those who prefer to be a tanky support class and not about damage.

On a side note, if you wish to be a HA veno, don't start as a HA veno for leveling. Will take you a million years. Just switch your build once you are 150.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

1) 'Venos shouldn't be full HA' Who says what venos can and can't be? If you don't like the build and don't like the style, then don't do it, lol.

2) 'HA and HA/AA venos are always support and should be sage'. Again, who says what they can and can't be? I used do be a Demon HA veno and had no trouble supporting my squad and dropping targets.

3) 'Don't take it as an insult, you should learn more about venos' How else would someone take that tbh? Just because YOU don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are wrong.

4) What I meant about HA venos being a troll (more so than AA) is that they are tankier, their pdef is through the roof. As for the low mdef, with all the mdef orns, you can get a decent amount mdef and make yourself no more susceptable to mag classes as other HA classes.

If you don't have anything constructive or nice to say, then don't comment. This is an open guide that others are free to try and see if it works for them, so don't condemn it just because you disagree or it doesn't work for you.

HA venos may be a good choice for those who prefer to be a tanky support class and not about damage.

On a side note, if you wish to be a HA veno, don't start as a HA veno for leveling. Will take you a million years. Just switch your build once you are 150.

Thank you for this. ^^
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:17 am by TheFelineLife

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Hi!
Can I ask for a Light Armor Veno guide?
<3

LaceyPip

I just read your guide .....Its so comprehensive and in my opinion complete, even I, the never ending noob, can make a success out of rolling a HA veno now.

Thank you so much

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Exactly.

Demon is far better at an offensive HA build than sage. Demon ironwood is a killer. Though, if by HA they mean hybrid mag/str build then sage probably is more effective, but demon is by no means useless.

HA (str build) venos are far squishier than arcanes, though they are really good against melee classes. The lack of magic along with no defensive anti-magic buffs makes them a lot more vulnerable. Most melees come with a defense buff, venos dont.

Arguably, pointing out mistakes (or things someone considers a mistake) can be considered constructive.

HA venos may be a good choice for those who prefer to be a tanky support class and not about damage.[/color]

Hybrid, yea maybe. HA str build? Nop. Support is not their strong point.

On a side note, if you wish to be a HA veno, don't start as a HA veno for leveling. Will take you a million years. Just switch your build once you are 150.[/b]

Solid advice, I'd also recommend duoing PV on a veno, makes things a lot easier.

Hi!
<3

The best advice I can give you on that area is pretty simple:  Don't do it.

Overall stats on light armor are the lowest of all types. Using an extra magic ring + mdef ornaments on HA will get you much better defenses allround, including vs magic.  Adding pdef ornaments + a pdef ring on arcane will easily beat any pdef /mdef you get from light. The stats are nothing special either, HA/AA adds are more usefull for the class than anything LA has to offer.
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:08 pm by Feone

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Quote from: Feone
Solid advice, I'd also recommend duoing PV on a veno, makes things a lot easier.

Yes, buy super lvl scrolls.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Yes, buy super lvl scrolls.

lol

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Hi!
<3

Sure~ ^^

I used to play an LA Veno on Lost City so it should be easy. ^^

I just read your guide .....Its so comprehensive and in my opinion complete, even I, the never ending noob, can make a success out of rolling a HA veno now.

Thank you so much

Thank you, Lacey~ ^^ I'm glad it helped.
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:59 am by TheFelineLife