Epic Perfect World

GM

Offline newheroine

• Beginner
hi i want to know why i dont get gold, voted for cubi like 1000 times, and they never give me gold. please help.

Offline Craggan

have you logged in when you vote? you need to log in with your in game acct info to get the cubi transferred there if i'm not mistaken..

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
have you logged in when you vote? you need to log in with your in game acct info to get the cubi transferred there if i'm not mistaken..
This..not true.
I vote all the time while offline, it just piles up there if it works.
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hi i want to know why i dont get gold, voted for cubi like 1000 times, and they never give me gold. please help.

if someone else vote from that IP adress then u won't receive your gold  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:49 am by EvilTouch

LaceyPip

This..not true.
I vote all the time while offline, it just piles up there if it works.

You misunderstood EvilEye, he meant that one has to log in to the voting pages with your game info

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
if someone else vote from that IP adress then u won't receive your gold  :rolleyes:

If someone else has already voted from the same IP then it wont let you vote. It says "you have already voted please vote again in xx hours"

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

Offline Craggan

You misunderstood EvilEye, he meant that one has to log in to the voting pages with your game info

Thanks Lacey. That is exactly what I meant. I have somehow had my login time out only to realize it after I entered the captcha.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Just say  u cant vote with same ip adress,
My tip for use handy net ( no wlan)
And pc net , so u can vote for 2 account :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Just say  u cant vote with same ip adress,
My tip for use handy net ( no wlan)
And pc net , so u can vote for 2 account :)

if you are caught abusing it you will be banned...dunno if it worth the risk  :rolleyes:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
if you are caught abusing it you will be banned...dunno if it worth the risk  :rolleyes:
Wanna tell any legal vote secrets then? Me and my gf are both playing mostly on same laptop. After I play and vote she starts playing but she cant vote. She gets angry at me and I have to bring my ass out with her to do shopping for her anger to cooldown everytime. Wanna help?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Wanna tell any legal vote secrets then? Me and my gf are both playing mostly on same laptop. After I play and vote she starts playing but she cant vote. She gets angry at me and I have to bring my ass out with her to do shopping for her anger to cooldown everytime. Wanna help?

Share the voting sites?  She votes on site 1, you vote on site 2.
Then you won't have to take her shopping.  ( lol )

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Share the voting sites?  She votes on site 1, you vote on site 2.
Then you won't have to take her shopping.  ( lol )
Nope, I need all the gold I can get. She knows that well, but she still gets angry. She tried voting from get Samsung Galaxy S3, but for some reason she always gets errored. Dang I hate having gf....even though I love it.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Nope, I need all the gold I can get. She knows that well, but she still gets angry. She tried voting from get Samsung Galaxy S3, but for some reason she always gets errored. Dang I hate having gf....even though I love it.
Do you both have phones?
If that samsng..is hers, why doesn't she use yours to vote?o.o (or do you have one ? or..)
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
cellphone wont change anything if you are att he same ip...
where u guys go shopping dont u pass by some business stores ?
cafe's, shopping mall, etc...
those nowadays have free internet o.O here at least dunno about other countries.
but use a side internet near you if u can :/