Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars Math and Dynamics

LaceyPip

A HUGE THANK YOU TO AND COURTESY OF NOCHT ANGEL, ARCHOSAUR SERVER PWI

Its a long read, but its an amazing read for those who are really interested in Nation Wars and how the wheels turn inside...from advantages/squads and how to get the most tokens.

It made a few of us understand the dynamics of Nation Wars much better and I hope that whoever is interested in reading this, will find it helpful

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Wow thanks for this this is interesting as fk
Yo

Offline Lyra

• Haters gonna hate!
Yes, thank you so much for this. I was JUST, yesterday, wondering how the rewards and everything were calculated. Thank you, again.  :smiley:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
thanks  :smiley:

so i just need to DD, tank damage, and kill to earn more tokens?  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nothing new to read up on really, but overall great guide. I've been playing NW in Sanctuary ever since it came out. I did a lot of observations and including testing theories (I.E If you afk in instance, you do or don't get any personal credits nor Supply Tokens).

Don't forget: Always have fun during NW :)

Offline Kirasath

What i understood is hit more,die less.

Offline shelleysqrd

• Beginner
WOW!
 Thank you for this guide. It's awesome and you really put a lot of thought and work behind this. The scoring/tokens won and how is much clearer. Always wondered how they came up with the number of tokens awarded.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i followed this and improved my token tally from 20pcs > 340 pcs.  really thankful.
RETIRED BARB

LaceyPip

WOW!
 Thank you for this guide. It's awesome and you really put a lot of thought and work behind this. The scoring/tokens won and how is much clearer. Always wondered how they came up with the number of tokens awarded.

Thank you but it wasn't my work, I just got this from one of my gaming friends on PWI.  And I am very glad that it was helpful

LaceyPip

i followed this and improved my token tally from 20pcs > 340 pcs.  really thankful.

WHOOHOO  JHIN I am so glad that the guide helped!!  I will pass this on to Nocht Angel

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
WHOOHOO  JHIN I am so glad that the guide helped!!  I will pass this on to Nocht Angel

:D thanks to the both of you for the awesome guide.  ;)
RETIRED BARB

These calculations were posted originally by at least one other person back in 2012 old news :rolleyes: Nought_Angel should give credit where its due, her source probably:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1542891

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I must read this when I'm not lazy D: skimmed through it though looks awesome ^^

LaceyPip

These calculations were posted originally by at least one other person back in 2012 old news :rolleyes: Nought_Angel should give credit where its due, her source probably:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1542891

Does it really matter?  The fact that we found this guide very useful, is the only thing that matters

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Probably the most useful thing I've read so far!
Thank you very much for the guide!
Altough I've heard some where that the more you die the more points you get, I guess it's false?
anonymous