Epic Perfect World

...Serious problem :(

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Ok guys, this is serious, I just finished watching the last season of Pretty Little Liars on netflix :tiger-13:.. I don't know if I can keep wiff this life without that show.. anyways ;p If anyone knows a really awesome show, TV Series, or anything that is actually fun to watch, please do share. Anything will be appreciated.  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Please allow yourself to be redirected to http://epicpw.com/off-topic/favourite-animesmangas/

I hate animes/mangas. NO . :<

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Nat Geo Wild documentaries. You know, animals nature etc etc. I'm serious '_' They are amazing
Yo

rainlu

if you hate anime mangas try hentai or community if u didn't watch it yet.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Nat Geo Wild documentaries. You know, animals nature etc etc. I'm serious '_' They are amazing

I actually love 'em.. but not in the mood for that kind of stuff 'atm'

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'

Just.. no.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I hate animes/mangas. NO . :<
You..I don't know what to say.

...this..
Pervert. IJS.

On another note, I go to wikapedia at random times out of boredom, and search up random stuff-food, animals, plants, items, and other crap. >.> It's probably just me, but I think it's pretty interesting.

Ah. or google random foods. XD. or opinions or something. IDK LOL[/color][/font]
(:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Other than that, surfing youtube is the only other thing I could recommend. It's a dark abyss you can walk blindfolded into and come out of at the other end in a completely weird and alien place. Yes, I'm talking about the dark side of youtube.. fun to explore but strange to be in
Yo

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Beauty and the beast is a cute TV show. The guy in it, Vincent, is hot when he doesn't go beast-like. c:

rainlu

lol u should just watch epw vids then.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
You..I don't know what to say.
...this..
Pervert. IJS.

On another note, I go to wikapedia at random times out of boredom, and search up random stuff-food, animals, plants, items, and other crap. >.> It's probably just me, but I think it's pretty interesting.

Ah. or google random foods. XD. or opinions or something. IDK LOL

Google random foods? I get hungry easily, and BITCH, Im fat enough :<

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Other than that, surfing youtube is the only other thing I could recommend. It's a dark abyss you can walk blindfolded into and come out of at the other end in a completely weird and alien place. Yes, I'm talking about the dark side of youtube.. fun to explore but strange to be in

Sir, name a video on youtube, Ive seen it. I do believe I have seen all the movies that have been posted on youtube, that's how much of a no lifer I'am  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Beauty and the beast is a cute TV show. The guy in it, Vincent, is hot when he doesn't go beast-like. c:

Oh my god, Im gonna look that up, ty keraa.<3

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
lol u should just watch epw vids then.

rainlu, you and your ideas, get the *** out of my post.
JAYKAY LUB U but no. :<