Epic Perfect World

things to add to NW forges

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
If you want to add anything that you feel would be cool, just post here!
Some of my suggestions are
  • Rare flight tokens/Flight tokens/Mount tokens!
  • Elixers possibly?
  • WoB would be nice, idk the exchange rate though
  • possibly demonic armor tokens/weapon/accessory. itd be helpful in gearing alt toons when you're completely endgame
  • SLS,Level scrolls, for same reason as above

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Would be helpful.
(:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Good suggestions!
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

rainlu

when u'll do that the ec's will loose it's value...there always has to be an item that has it's uses in order to be exchanged for another item.
If you do that now the ec will become even more unimportant if you do so you could also add that option for NW rings and capes exchange in event forge to be exchanged for ec.
imagine someone owning nw's
and imagine someone sucking at nw's

i'll give u an example...
someone is very talented and can keep up with advanced math,bilogy,chemistry,whatever
and the other one is retarded or mentally ill and can't keep up with the other people so he will either change school or get acknowledgment for the ilness.

that's like pvp and pve...
pvp- unpredictable and tough
pve- easy peasy
Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:45 pm by rainlu

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
  • Elixers possibly?
  • possibly demonic armor tokens/weapon/accessory. itd be helpful in gearing alt toons when you're completely endgame

I support most of the topics you listed, though, some might lower the value of EPW Currency (Epic Coins), so better not go with them, either way, good suggestions keep it up.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
  • Elixers possibly?

Sls, really good idea.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
when u'll do that the ec's will loose it's value...there always has to be an item that has it's uses in order to be exchanged for another item.
If you do that now the ec will become even more unimportant if you do so you could also add that option for NW rings and capes exchange in event forge to be exchanged for ec.
imagine someone owning nw's
and imagine someone sucking at nw's

+1

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

ofcourse there is alot of players spamming bh's getting the most amount of tokens possible to farm for their "NW" accesory, nonetheless bh's are extremely boring and are absolutely no challenge and it's the same over and over again unlike trials and NW (yes i find trials fun, even the mats farming in trial 6 and i would say trials still have balanced ec rate unlike NW - cuz of the fact that was recalled so many times in the past... the suggestion that was made for removing the tokens sounded really good aswell as the suggestion that the reward would be split equally for everyone-  but without the multiplier of personal rating, although still with 50 % split for winning 20 % for 2nd ,17% for 3rd and 13 % for 4 th - cause in average you would still get same numbers, but would make it more challenging to win ofcourse) that actually have some mechanics and although you wont die you won't get so bored out of it.
bh's should be more fun to play in order for me to pay attention on actual tokens and the NW forge (yup i do play for fun even it's farming,so infact you could make the bosses or mobs in bh's more though and increase the daily reward - will take more time and more fun will going to be implemented aswell with shinier reward (like trials).(right now i find nw only for fun and won't aim on any items there)
otherwise im just going to keep doing trials and selling r8 mats for ec and will buy nw accesory with it.
(please don't take this as qq, im just in a mindset like everyone else, it's not really good if you keep all inside...
there is always a possibility to make things better or at least have a dream imho.
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:27 pm by rainlu

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Not a bad idea. I'd also like to see Jakari Fragments added to it. It s the only current warsoul fragment that can't really be farmed currently.

As for the value of ec, Im pretty sure that's 99% held up by r8r reforges. There's always a better add to go for so that won't change much.

rainlu

Not a bad idea. I'd also like to see Jakari Fragments added to it. It s the only current warsoul fragment that can't really be farmed currently.

As for the value of ec, Im pretty sure that's 99% held up by r8r reforges. There's always a better add to go for so that won't change much.

the point is investing ec made from let' say gv or other instances into r8 mats is not worth it now as people just spamm bh and own nw and sell those mats for ec like that, but where will the ec come from. (i believe later on people will start exchanging r8 mats with nw items and ec will disappear slowly, to avoid that we need the r8 mats>ec again (i cant help myself but i just like the idea of using ec i don't want it to disappear :]
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:55 pm by rainlu

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
the point is investing ec made from let' say gv or other instances into r8 mats is not worth it now as people just spamm bh and own nw and sell those mats for ec like that, but where will the ec come from.

You're kind of contradicting yourself. You say EC will lose value and now you say people won't get enough ec (implying it would raise in value.)

Ec will also still come from BH, nightscream, farming areas, etc. Since NW tokens can't be traded itll always have a good space. Flights are mostly done trough event tokens anyway now and that hasn't killed ec prices.

rainlu

You're kind of contradicting yourself. You say EC will lose value and now you say people won't get enough ec (implying it would raise in value.)

Ec will also still come from BH, nightscream, farming areas, etc. Since NW tokens can't be traded itll always have a good space. Flights are mostly done trough event tokens anyway now and that hasn't killed ec prices.

for loosing the ec value i meant we won't need the ec to get stuff anymore.
yeah but how many people farm like that...most of people were farming trials to simply get ec.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
They could always add in something into the forges that allows you to convert supply tokens into EC.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for those who don't need supply tokens anymore and have all of their gear.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

rainlu

They could always add in something into the forges that allows you to convert supply tokens into EC.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for those who don't need supply tokens anymore and have all of their gear.

yeah but i would be glad if i could exchange my r8 in ec that's all i want ><

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i don't think Agatio will bring back those Rank 8 to Epic Coins exchanges again.
he already replied to it with his idea of the server new currency and the reason is people keep showing up for NW's. i agree with him cuz its really hard to keep people interested on omething that doesn't give them anything in return, like it was mentioned when people have their Ring + dragon cape + ascended dominance theonly thing left will be the stats on engraving.
the most likely idea will be have supply tokens exchange for epic coins but if im nto wrong this idea was turned down by Agatio aswell somewhere...
but remember, all the topics are always opened to discussion NOT trashtalking and drama, so suggest al you would like ot be changed, we always look into it.
like i sad we have our own special place above the clouds where we discuss all te players suggestions and since Agatio isn't here we will have to wait.

we have already a lot to discuss with him so keep them coming ;)