Epic Perfect World

Glitches in NW

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Just wanted to bring to GM's attention a few glitches in NW I'm not sure if they know about. One glitch is a squad glitch, at a random time you can no longer see what anyone else is saying in squad, but it says you're still in squad when for everyone else's screen it says you left squad. Another glitch that happened was my squad leader dc'd, but for the rest of us it said he was still in squad with lead. This is usually easily fixed by just inviting the person for the first problem and re-invited by if you don't see your squad talking pm someone say you think your squad glitched and have them invite you back. If you know any other glitches post below  :normal-1:. If you're already aware of this glitch my bad D:.

P.S. Please no raging and calling GM's outta their name :l...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Hmm this isnt really an NW glitch. I experienced that glitch already on other occasions like grouping up for TM modes.

"Go invite him you are the leader"
"Leader? I am not even in the group!"

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Hmm this isnt really an NW glitch. I experienced that glitch already on other occasions like grouping up for TM modes.

"Go invite him you are the leader"
"Leader? I am not even in the group!"

Really xD? I've only seen this one or two times.. Outside of NW, but not lately. Maybe it's a game thing then.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline crimsonrose

Another glitch is that sometimes when a battle ends, instead of leaving the battlefield or whatever, you DC
Then you can't force log yourself back in on any of the 3 servers for like 5 minutes

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
I was gitched on a boat! I couldn't leave Nation War and I could not get off the boat, I dc twice.. came back still on the boat... still in squad.. I logged off.. came back.. still on the boat ... no squad.. I just waited out the NW.. no points of course. But at least I wasn't stuck anymore. The NPC on the boat would not give me the leave NW option :/

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I really cant be arsed to check all the comments to sorry if this has been mentioned already. People, in squads at least, randomly dc after a battle ends, not sure if this is server side or if it's a problem with the patch but i doubt it's their net when 2-3 people of my pt dc at the same time.

Also, sometimes when you're heading to some land, let's say A11, the game randomly puts you in another land before you get to the desired destination, dunno if that can be fixed.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
I really cant be arsed to check all the comments to sorry if this has been mentioned already. People, in squads at least, randomly dc after a battle ends, not sure if this is server side or if it's a problem with the patch but i doubt it's their net when 2-3 people of my pt dc at the same time.

Also, sometimes when you're heading to some land, let's say A11, the game randomly puts you in another land before you get to the desired destination, dunno if that can be fixed.
it happens if ur currently passing over the land which got under attack after u clicked to walk to ur destination.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
The bugs you mentioned losergodes happened in my sq aswell and they did happen before SoW aswell and on PWI aswell but only rarely. And on the other topic of the thread I would love it if you could only pass to NW after you give 3 correct answers to 3 questions, as example: What to do in NW. A. PK everyone I see. B. Try to get the flag and run whit it C. Join a nation and stay afk. Things like this come into my mind when Flame nation loses whit 20 ppl vs 9.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
This and honestly.. I think there should be a time limit on when you can join NW. :l.. I don't mean anything like 5 minutes or something.. But nobody should be able to come the last like hour <.<....

Edit: Also idk I can even see people bypassing and still afk'ing in NW with the question thing.. And frankly a GM shouldn't have to go to every land to check for AFK'ers. Would be awesome if it was possible to have something like idk... A random boss walking around immune to damage 938572937429347934hp... If you're afk it 3 shots you. If you're not you start running after a while it resets and goes back to it's path of walking around. If you get killed by the boss you get tele'd back to base.. and if you standing in base for more than.. idk 15 minutes? You get auto tele'd out. My ideas are always STFU ALREADY NELLY YOU'RE SUGGESTING SHIZZ THAT'S PULLING TEETH TO CODE! I tend to think too much :l..
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:44 am by EvilTouch

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The squad thing is actually  a pretty old glitch, Used to happen to me all the time :x If I recall there is a glitch when you die in NW and the "AD" bubble that supposed to keep you safe doesn't work, or do its job. Atleast thats what a friend told me. They said magic users could simply hit through it and spawn kill. Would have to test that out I haven't seen it for myself :-[
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:37 am by ~Rin~

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
@losergoddess
If you would spawn a boss to every land then im not sure u could move to the next land even if ur not afk if the boss gonna atk you , since im not sure if it will lit you leave in atack mode.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
The squad thing is actually  a pretty old glitch, Used to happen to me all the time :x If I recall there is a glitch when you die in NW and the "AD" bubble that supposed to keep you safe doesn't work, or do its job. Atleast thats what a friend told me. They said magic users could simply hit through it and spawn kill. Would have to test that out I haven't seen it for myself :-[

Oui. This is true. It normally happens with wizzie fire combo and psys

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
isn't nation wars based on effort?

nation wars is 4:am in my timezone. i woke up late and i afkd for forty mins in last nation wars and ran around a bit. only managed to get 1 kill and got 20 supply tokens on my BM.   ;)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Topic cleaned up.

Now please stick to the topic's subject or next time i won't clean the topic, i will just lock it.

Thanks  :-\

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
@losergoddess
If you would spawn a boss to every land then im not sure u could move to the next land even if ur not afk if the boss gonna atk you , since im not sure if it will lit you leave in atack mode.

It does. There's a timer to be tele'd out o.o.. If that's what you mean. If you mean "Leave the battlefield." Then I'm not sure. There's all kinds of times people been giving me pk loving and I got tele'd out, and vise versa.

Edit: Thanks ET :monkey-1:
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:06 am by losergoddess