Epic Perfect World

Why make teles cost so much?

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
So i wa wondering why you DOUBLED the price of teles, i just noticed so whats up with that?
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Angelica

With all the drama going on in world chat, no wonder...

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
then they should put horns in boutique >:D
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
So i wa wondering why you DOUBLED the price of teles, i just noticed so whats up with that?
to lessen the number of spam?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
if they want that hand out more mutes. i just want my cubi to buy me more than 50 teles a day, it takes like 12 just to find a BH
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Yeah it was to cut down the drama in WC people were just posting crap there because teles were so cheap. They are still cheap just not so cheap you will think about posting things like 'This is my last tele' which someone actually did lol

Angelica

if they want that hand out more mutes. i just want my cubi to buy me more than 50 teles a day, it takes like 12 just to find a BH
It doesn't really take that much, whenever I look for a BH squad I have to say it just once and blue spam arrives.

rainlu

that's why im not doing bh's :3

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
also if you just use normal chat beside Bounty Hunter NPC when there's a crowd, you'd get a party. lol,
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Antihero

So only the wealthy people can spam WC. Not like it did any good. Jajajaja... good game.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
So only the wealthy people can spam WC. Not like it did any good. Jajajaja... good game.
That..so true.
If one builds up a decent amount of gold, by voting twice a day, one can afford 150 teles/day..
And if one has more teles beforehand, and more gold beforehand, it won't really affect them.

Plus, people who " chat" or "spam"  in wc often have gold. XD.
I'm not talking about ads, lf squad, etc.. i'm talking about the yelling, chatting, etc.
(:

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I do BH with my faction lmao. Or my alts
I never WC for it

And why complaining now? its for a long time 20 Silver now.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so by everyone choice we should just not try to fix a problem when we see one.
o.O
what we did wasn't to prevent people that HAD already a lot of gold in their possession but to prevent the continuation on new players.
it is noticable how less spam it is on world chat, and people get warned if they spam and punished if they break the rules.
something had to be done to control the world chat and that was the solution found  :-\

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

I bought maybe 100 tele's since I started this game almost a year ago, I STILL have some of them and I get all my bh's done everyday, buy, sell what I need... all without spamming WC. You don't NEED tele's you just WANT them.

Offline Sneaker

Lol i just don't understand why  people feel the need to wc all the time , I very rarely wc... perhaps just to publicly wish someone a happy birthday.