Epic Perfect World

Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch This, And Tell Me

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hot girl = hey u need help ? my wife is here but i don't care...u need help ?

pathetic -.-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Let me help you steal that bike! Lmao.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
This video is full of stupid! :p
Yo

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Can you believe me out of all crazy violent black guys there are in London got stopped n searched for weapons coz I was with about 3 other black guys, man I was wearing skinny jeans and other shit that didn't make me look like a thug! Dafuq you get lik, let's say, white boys or asians who walk around wearing full tracksuits or jogging bottoms and a hoody and they just get told to go home or get diverted away
Yo

Offline Nine_FOx

I am Asian and be panda
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

EricaMurcas

Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:34 am by Murcas

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Vimal I told you not to steal that bike, but you wont listen.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Stuff like this makes me so angry.  I couldnt even think of anything to write, but I found this:

“As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.” ~Harper Lee

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I laughed so much at this... :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Can you believe me out of all crazy violent black guys there are in London got stopped n searched for weapons coz I was with about 3 other black guys, man I was wearing skinny jeans and other shit that didn't make me look like a thug! Dafuq you get lik, let's say, white boys or asians who walk around wearing full tracksuits or jogging bottoms and a hoody and they just get told to go home or get diverted away
It's not like asians didn't get discrimination, and racism too, before.
-.-
I live in canada. so; before, to enter, only chinese had to pay 100$ and more later on to enter. then they were banned.
They were used as ' cheap labour' , branded as "stupid, not good enough to live with white people, savages..etc." (Stupid? The schooling system and stuff in China-an average school- is way more advanced than what you learn in an average canadian school. ... >.> Honestly?)

Point being, racism applies to more than just "black" (not trying to be a racist here >.>) people..
(: