Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
YOU sir are NOT welcome on the forums if you are going to act like a total dumb ass and be racist.  EVERY SINGLE NATION ON EARTH have the right to live, and you were not given the magic wand to decide who and what FITS SOCIETY's MOLD or NOT.

If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say about things in the game or PEOPLE in the game for that matter, PLEASE do not say anything at all

Thank you and please enjoy your day  ;)

+999999999999

u'r a good girl <3 i like u >(^-^)<
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Just change sunday to 14:20, then pretty much everyone will be able to enter, unless they work on a sunday ofc.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Just change sunday to 14:20, then pretty much everyone will be able to enter, unless they work on a sunday ofc.

Agree. I can't stay up till 23:20 if i have to get up at 6am on a monday morning, Earlier sunday would be optimum for most players.

dickroman

I think you misunderstood me, because I never said 2 NWs or having 2 NWs on the same day, I meant adding an extra NW on a different day, at a different server time. In the same way that TW could be at 14:20 server time or 20:20 server time.

For example:
- NW at 20:20 on Friday
- NW at 14:20 on Saturday
- NW at 20:20 on Sunday

Nor did I say anything about making it daily, lol. And nor was I raging.

And while it is a PVP event, it is still PVE as the rewards are essential for new gears, engraves and other items.

I know it probably won't happen and it is a long stretch, as it would probably involve changing the NW rewards and such, but it is just a suggestion. I am just wondering what the devs think.

and then there r still ppl who can make 3 NWs while some can do none
and nobody said u were raging

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I still say make it 8:20 to lower the percentage of people attending both nw's and increase the amount of those attending only one.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i woke up at 4:15 am earlier and did NW again and had a much better result compared to my last NW where i only got 20 tokens x.x.   :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Coffee and I already talked about this, and I think she's been trying to convince Aga as well. The best way we can give people to farm tokens, honestly would be adding another NW day, in the middle of the week, at an earlier/different time so people from other timezones can attend. We know it's possible from playing on another server, and if Aga chooses to add it, he'd just have to sort out the specifications for Epic.

and then there r still ppl who can make 3 NWs while some can do none

That's going to be the case regardless of what we do, all we can do is try to accommodate more people while keeping things within reason. 

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
personally i would love a 14:00-16:00 server time nation war, but  i'm fine with or without an extra NW day.   :smiley:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We might do this once I figure out everything regarding the things related to Nation Wars time, but no promises for now.

Offline Nine_FOx

Welcome back agatio
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

sixsignsofalex

Q_Q noooo. if u make it earlier on sunday i can't do either nw :(

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Q_Q noooo. if u make it earlier on sunday i can't do either nw :(
they are talking about adding an extra day for nw at an earlier time and won't remove or change the existing Nws.
RETIRED BARB

sixsignsofalex

^in that case. Yey! :D buy u should limit how many times u can enter a day :) Thanks  Jhin xD

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
^in that case. Yey! :D buy u should limit how many times u can enter a day :) Thanks  Jhin xD
not sure if it will happen but it'd be great if it does.

We might do this once I figure out everything regarding the things related to Nation Wars time, but no promises for now.
RETIRED BARB