Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars

Offline Naosu

• Boop
1) This has been suggested many times. x.x

2) I do NOT like the "hey let's just make them twelve hours apart" idea. Twelve hour difference doesn't equate to it being better for everyone. Such as:

For some of us in the US is SUCKS EVEN MORE THAN CURRENT TIME. ._. Currently, NW starts at 3:20 pm for me. Doing it at 8:20 server time thus puts that at 3:20 am. Screw that shit. I ain't waking up for stupid nw, nor will I stay up that late for it. ^_^ Thus, I wouldn't be able to make either on a regular basis. ~

3) When suggesting different times or having multiple, perhaps it would be best to ASK people what time they would like it?
(I do like the suggestion of 14:20 server time, but alas some of us still wouldn't be able to make it. Makes it 9:20 am for me. Fridays I could make if I got up in time but Sundays would NEVER happen. Ever.)

For me? I'd love to see a 2:20 or a 3:20 timed nw ._. 4:20 is pushing it, but I could handle that too. However, it's obviously a bad time for Europeans and I have no idea what it's like for other parts of the world. So, I must make do with the current time. When I'm not spending time with my family.
What am I even doing?

dickroman

simple solution, GM should ask every and each member if they want nw/tw and ppl would run it solo, problem solved

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
simple solution, GM should ask every and each member if they want nw/tw and ppl would run it solo, problem solved

Lmao..Best solution ever

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Or having "Can't touch this" kind of NW.
Stares fights for the win.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
1) This has been suggested many times. x.x

If this has been suggested too many times, then maybe, just maybe, it's because something might need to be done about it.

2) I do NOT like the "hey let's just make them twelve hours apart" idea. Twelve hour difference doesn't equate to it being better for everyone. Such as:

For some of us in the US is SUCKS EVEN MORE THAN CURRENT TIME. ._. Currently, NW starts at 3:20 pm for me. Doing it at 8:20 server time thus puts that at 3:20 am. Screw that shit. I ain't waking up for stupid nw, nor will I stay up that late for it. ^_^ Thus, I wouldn't be able to make either on a regular basis. ~

Poor kids in the US, I wonder what it must feel like to never make NW.

I think you will find most people have suggested another NW, not changing all the previous ones, so you will still have both your NWs at a decent time for you, plus an accommodating one. So please unbunch your panties, this is assuming that it even changes.

3) When suggesting different times or having multiple, perhaps it would be best to ASK people what time they would like it?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the point of forums and threads, people either starting threads or commenting on them to let the GMs and others know of their ideas, suggestions or points of view?
So why say there are many threads about it, then say you should ask people what they like when they are already doing it?

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
The only thing i understood from all these posts is that pinoys would get a chance to get their gear sooner.
:(((((((((((((((

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
The only thing i understood from all these posts is that pinoys would get a chance to get their gear sooner.
LOL. NW is 4:00 am in pinoy land.  :normal-1:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

LaceyPip

I won't leave forums by the request of randoms like you. Continue your begging to GMs tho. Game is g0

YOU sir are NOT welcome on the forums if you are going to act like a total dumb ass and be racist.  EVERY SINGLE NATION ON EARTH have the right to live, and you were not given the magic wand to decide who and what FITS SOCIETY's MOLD or NOT.

If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say about things in the game or PEOPLE in the game for that matter, PLEASE do not say anything at all

Thank you and please enjoy your day  ;)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
YOU sir are NOT welcome on the forums if you are going to act like a total dumb ass and be racist.  EVERY SINGLE NATION ON EARTH have the right to live, and you were not given the magic wand to decide who and what FITS SOCIETY's MOLD or NOT.

If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say about things in the game or PEOPLE in the game for that matter, PLEASE do not say anything at all

Thank you and please enjoy your day  ;)

^ THAT!

+1000000

Wish I was as cool at this guy, being all racist and trolling.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Bm

• BM <3
so 20:20 once
and 14:20 another ?

i can only suggest this to Agatio it will be decided by him but i do agree if it is possible ot have diferent times on NW. we already moved TW to fit all the timezones :/ so it compensate for those who can't go to NW.
yes would be nice
Bm - 150 r8 Demon Bm
Vekka - 150 r8 Sage Seeker
Tuxedo - 150 r8 Sage Sin
GodFear - 150 r8 Demon Archer
Wizas - 145 Demon Wiz

Offline milco342

then for us Australians all the times for everything are screwed. stop complaining and stay up if you want to do something.
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
so 20:20 once
and 14:20 another ?

i can only suggest this to Agatio it will be decided by him but i do agree if it is possible ot have diferent times on NW. we already moved TW to fit all the timezones :/ so it compensate for those who can't go to NW.

I wouldn't change the time of one of the NWs. As Barbie said before, that will piss off the majority of the server by taking away half their NW privileges. I would prefer it stay the way that it is, rather than changing one time and disrupting the entire server.

I think the best solution would be adding an extra NW. Say, Saturday 14:20 or something.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

dickroman

I wouldn't change the time of one of the NWs. As Barbie said before, that will piss off the majority of the server by taking away half their NW privileges. I would prefer it stay the way that it is, rather than changing one time and disrupting the entire server.

I think the best solution would be adding an extra NW. Say, Saturday 14:20 or something.

2NWs would trigger more QQ and rage from other players simply because there would be ppl doing 2NWs per day.
also having 2 different NWs with current rewards would be just too much, ppl earning maybe even 1k tokens.
then even with all that, making nw daily, that would just kill the NW action, less ppl= less pk fun, and NW is all bout pk fun, its vp event not pve.
IMO leave nw like it is, yes im from EU but still cant make to NW everytime. anyway, have fun on raging that

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
2NWs would trigger more QQ and rage from other players simply because there would be ppl doing 2NWs per day.
also having 2 different NWs with current rewards would be just too much, ppl earning maybe even 1k tokens.
then even with all that, making nw daily, that would just kill the NW action, less ppl= less pk fun, and NW is all bout pk fun, its vp event not pve.
IMO leave nw like it is, yes im from EU but still cant make to NW everytime. anyway, have fun on raging that

I think you misunderstood me, because I never said 2 NWs or having 2 NWs on the same day, I meant adding an extra NW on a different day, at a different server time. In the same way that TW could be at 14:20 server time or 20:20 server time.

For example:
- NW at 20:20 on Friday
- NW at 14:20 on Saturday
- NW at 20:20 on Sunday

Nor did I say anything about making it daily, lol. And nor was I raging.

And while it is a PVP event, it is still PVE as the rewards are essential for new gears, engraves and other items.

I know it probably won't happen and it is a long stretch, as it would probably involve changing the NW rewards and such, but it is just a suggestion. I am just wondering what the devs think.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾