Epic Perfect World

Venos OP?

Offline Daichi_

So since alot of you said that venos weren't OP, I decided to make a veno of my own and pk. This is the 1st hour of pk on my veno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDHgvoCUaw&feature=youtu.be

PS: My only experience with a veno was a couple of days on a different 105 server. So I have little to no experience playing one, spam buttons ftw?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
spam purge, amp, stun, random skill, nova ,random skills. If target not dead, spam all imune pots u have

There now everyone knows how to play wf

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Good game son, seems hard to play.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
They ain't OP, Any class can do that lol, You'd be even better once you knew where your skills were so you could hit them faster instead of having a 1-2second break after you purged and such, Fun vid tho :)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Give me any class and I will floor people just as easily.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
'First day on Veno'
Has full r8 - probably OP stats
2 r8 weapons
Owl pet
Level 100 skills

Ok then. Why would you spend so much on an already OP character....
You're the max a veno can be, ofcourse you'll be OP.

Offline Tenashi

another QQ Topic  :rolleyes:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Give me any class and I will floor people just as easily.

This, I can easily kill 90% of this server's wfs on my ea.. and I started playing ea 2 months ago.

Also that insufficient chi spam for nova.
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:09 pm by Tavern

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
another QQ Topic  :rolleyes:

This isn't a QQ topic. They were trying to illustrate a point, that Venos are not as OP as they are perceived to be. This point I can vouch for since I use a Veno as an alt.  You should read between the lines before you call QQ.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
This isn't a QQ topic. They were trying to illustrate a point, that Venos are not as OP as they are perceived to be. This point I can vouch for since I use a Veno as an alt.  You should read between the lines before you call QQ.

You are the one who misunderstood it, do I need to remind u that the guy who started the topic doesn't play wf as his main. And you know nothing about venos.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yay another topic locked soon  :rolleyes:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You are the one who misunderstood it, do I need to remind u that the guy who started the topic doesn't play wf as his main. And you know nothing about venos.

I will admit I skimmed through it and went back to look at it. I'm not afraid to say when I was wrong, this is one of those times. Even though I was wrong, this isn't a QQ post.  Who are you to say I know nothing about Venos? What I know and do know is not your call and I know a lot about Venos. I could write a novel and a sequel full of information about Venos. Don't tell me if I know something or nothing about Venos, last time I checked you aren't me.
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:04 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Venos arent OP for me :o (dragon sin)
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I will admit I skimmed through it and went back to look at it. I'm not afraid to say when I was wrong, this is one of those times. Even though I was wrong, this isn't a QQ post.  Who are you to say I know nothing about Venos? What I know and do know is not your call and I know a lot about Venos. I could write a novel and a sequel full of information about Venos. Don't tell me if I know something or nothing about Venos, last time I checked you aren't me.

No offense but shoosh.
You have a 147 HA veno.
You want tell me you know lots about venos? Go make a 150 r8 veno and beat Tavarn, Feo and a few others. THEN you can tell me you know lots. It doesn't matter if you had a rrr9 105 veno on official or whatever, Venos can be played a lot different here. Tell me something about venos Tavarn ,Feo etc doesn't know?
Wait.
You cant.
 ;)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
No offense but shoosh.
You have a 147 HA veno.
You want tell me you know lots about venos? Go make a 150 r8 veno and beat Tavarn, Feo and a few others. THEN you can tell me you know lots. It doesn't matter if you had a rrr9 105 veno on official or whatever, Venos can be played a lot different here. Tell me something about venos Tavarn ,Feo etc doesn't know?
Wait.
You cant.
 ;)
I don't have to answer to you, downer. You always have something negative to say to me.
148 Now.
I used to play an arcane Veno when I first started playing PW but I got tired of the crap defense and switched to light and made an HA Veno when I came here. A Veno was my main on Lost City so I know plenty about Venos and what I know is not your call or anyone's call for that matter. Nobody can judge until they have seen my Veno in PvP.