Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessing Suggestion

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I beg to differ, I don't even know how to play veno :l -->

And this is coming from the person who made a thread QQin about Venos being too OP and needing to be nerfed. Not to mention most likely donated for every piece of "OP" gear.

Oh, and first day on Veno with a red name?

GG.

Yeah don't call me "my friend" far from... Didn't say you were trying to insult me just trying to tell you some things you're PROBABLY not aware of. Everyone knows about the charm bypass and charm CD, doesn't happen 24/7 and wf isn't the only class it happens on you realize this right?

Why are you so mad? Just because someone doesn't agree with your views and opinions doesn't mean you need to get all offended. And I do realize this, I have 5 characters. 4 of them being 150 that I play everyday.
Each class has it's pros and cons. I just don't understand the big deal when it comes to Venos. They are not that OP compared to others.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Why are you so mad? Just because someone doesn't agree with your views and opinions doesn't mean you need to get all offended. And I do realize this, I have 5 characters. 4 of them being 150 that I play everyday.
Each class has it's pros and cons I just don't understand the big deal when it comes to Venos. They are not that OP compared to others.

Only thing I'm mad at is the fact that the best comebacks you got is trolls can't even give proper shoot downs to prove me wrong... Also i clearly stated I don't think venos are op. Just throwing that out there again. Get more practice in pvp before crying to make things easier. Everyone wants stuff handed to them...

Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:21 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Did you completely miss or just not think? Like I said I play wf  :normal-19: Learn to think on your feet and realize you're GONNA die... All classes do.

Playing a WF when you're depending on your faction with 2+ Pk squads isn't really playing.

Only thing I'm mad at is the fact that the best comebacks you got is trolls can't even give proper shoot downs to prove me wrong... Also i clearly stated I don't think venos are op. Just throwing that out there again. Get more practice in pvp before crying to make things easier. Everyone wants stuff handed to them...

Trolls? I've stated facts previously. I apologize that I don't have a faction with 70+ active Pkers kissing my ass and making it so I don't die more than others.
Read this and grow up

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥

I'm not crying for anything to be handed to me. I simply stated how I think removing the blessings wouldn't be a good idea. I think venos are fine the way they are. I don't think they need a nerf or a boost.

Clearly you didn't read either.
Read this and grow up

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Calm down ladies.
Take it easy <.<

Offline _Jose_

Either all classes should have blessing or they all should be removed  =/  I know how tanky Venos with Puri weapon and pdef rings are and this blessing is really unneeded. I am going to change something in this matter.

About time!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Trolls? I've stated facts previously. I apologize that I don't have a faction with 70+ active Pkers kissing my ass and making it so I don't die more than others.

1. This is off topic
2. I don't think you realize what mass pk is o_o
3. I got outta the sz without them alot? If you go out by yourself with 3947539753 people around you're probably gonna drop.. That's kinda normal....
4. You don't need a guild to learn how to survive on wf ijs... Did nothing but small guilds before I joined a big one.
5. If it's an unfair pk unbalance then nobody on the less side should be there... Honestly i don't get why it hurts some of you guys ego to just leave... I do it all the time.

Edit: I'm fine I'm not the one cussing :l... Just nice to see she has better come backs than are you mad? If i wanted to debate with that I'd go argue with my 18 year old brother
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

rainlu

Sorry I only understood the first half of this sentence x.x. But even for 1v1.... Shizz doesn't need to be made easier, you needa learn to think on your feet more :l..

sorry i just read this post...sorry for late reply....
i never have mentioned that venos need blessing, what foolish did i say ?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
completely other note.

Satana, I lub your siggy pic.
o.o

(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
sorry i just read this post...sorry for late reply....
i never have mentioned that venos need blessing, what foolish did i say ?

K sorry I think i mistook your sentence. Just with what this thread is about and the fact I was confused at your sentence I assumed lol.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Calm down ladies.
Take it easy <.<

Well, maybe if she just accepted that someone else had a different opinion, this encounter would've never occurred in the first place.

I guess anyone else who agreed with my original post is stupid and doesn't know how to play their class either. Okay.

I'm done here, this has become a waste of time. It's like talking to a concrete wall.

completely other note.

Satana, I lub your siggy pic.
o.o

Thank you  :normal-4:
Read this and grow up

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥

Edit: I'm fine I'm not the one cussing :l... Just nice to see she has better come backs than are you mad? If i wanted to debate with that I'd go argue with my 18 year old brother

Oh and for the record, the word ass isn't a cuss word.
People cuss all of the time, I wasn't aware that this was church.
Read this and grow up

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
delete or lock....hmmmm :rolleyes:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I am just here to stalk Nelly and look at her profile picture.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack