Epic Perfect World

Veno Blessing Suggestion

Offline Daichi_

All these people saying that Venos are over-powered, lol you're too funny.

Venos aren't OP. Unless you were to give them ridiculous-ass stats on R8 that only a donater could possibly get, then sit the hell down. Unless you've played a Veno on this server, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I have an R8 Veno, she has only 9k Pdef without the blessing. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest Pdef out of all the classes in the game. You're gonna tell me a 3-second stun is OP? What the hell are you going to kill in 3 seconds? Especially if you're channeling isn't that great?  Did you know Psychics have a 30-second stun? Are you really going to go there?

Parasitic Nova? You do know it doesn't proc always right?

"Oh, they're pets are OP as ***." Yes, they can be but with them walking around with only 20k HP and are practically 1-shots needing to be healed every goddamn second, you're still going to tell me we're too over-powered?

Ok.

Oh, and don't get me started with HA Venos. Seeing as they can't even kill a goddamn leaf. Yeah, once upon a time, my Veno was HA for like less than 24 hours. Dealing the most at 3k damage. Yeah, man, Sooooo OP.

Psychics having a 30 second stun? This satana on drugs :l and Nova is 95% now, sooo that's about 19/20 chance to hit, pretty accurate if you ask me.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
What's the point playing a class that barely has any Pdef to survive?

I played pw 1.3 , dark veno they had low def, ofc , but def isnt everything, u need to know how to play veno .
For example use  dragon gear bm , i use dragon gear , no blessing veno , abd still drop . Feone, Tavarn and elly are good venos they dun qq about stuff like def . Its just ppl with experience on their class
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 08:16 pm by Kakuzu

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Most of them use pet combo .

Offline Consist

• Old Player
All these people saying that Venos are over-powered, lol you're too funny.

Venos aren't OP. Unless you were to give them ridiculous-ass stats on R8 that only a donater could possibly get, then sit the hell down. Unless you've played a Veno on this server, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I have an R8 Veno, she has only 9k Pdef without the blessing. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest Pdef out of all the classes in the game. You're gonna tell me a 3-second stun is OP? What the hell are you going to kill in 3 seconds? Especially if you're channeling isn't that great?  Did you know Psychics have a 30-second stun? Are you really going to go there?

Parasitic Nova? You do know it doesn't proc always right?

"Oh, they're pets are OP as ***." Yes, they can be but with them walking around with only 20k HP and are practically 1-shots needing to be healed every goddamn second, you're still going to tell me we're too over-powered?

Ok.

Oh, and don't get me started with HA Venos. Seeing as they can't even kill a goddamn leaf. Yeah, once upon a time, my Veno was HA for like less than 24 hours. Dealing the most at 3k damage. Yeah, man, Sooooo OP.

Psychics have a 12 second stun. Please do research.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
What's the point playing a class that barely has any Pdef to survive?

Called support not tank.. Just throwing that out there and frankly i never play with my blessing and considering I suck on veno I don't have too hard of a time surviving in mass pk.... Not saying they op just saying this comment was kinda an insult.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

rainlu

Psychics have a 12 second stun. Please do research.

ok you'd like to be accurate and actually it's 13 second.
i prefer the guy above that said 30 sec ...sounded more accurate cuz well...if you are a class with weak dph you gonna suck against psy.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Called support not tank.. Just throwing that out there and frankly i never play with my blessing and considering I suck on veno I don't have too hard of a time surviving in mass pk.... Not saying they op just saying this comment was kinda an insult.

Nice u include my convo with ms.
Google picture ....

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Psychics having a 30 second stun? This satana on drugs :l and Nova is 95% now, sooo that's about 19/20 chance to hit, pretty accurate if you ask me.

Okay, my bad. This server has 13 seconds cause the soulforce is low. Other servers could still have nearly a 20 second stun. Whatever that isn't the point.

It's not an insult. It's a known fact. Ask any Veno.

How are you supposed to "support" when you can barely survive? What's the point on "supporting"?
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

It's not an insult. It's a known fact. Ask any Veno.

How are you supposed to "support" when you can barely survive? What's the point on "supporting"?

If you have SUCH  problem with your pdef go HA... Cuz frankly if you know what you're doing you don't drop that easily on veno. But like I said you gotta know what you're doing >.>. Pk is not SUPPOSE to be easy....Frankly all this makes me think is you must not use any apoth.. or genie..or soul transfusion... or fox form.. Just stand there and die :l....

Edit: btw if you have a sage veno, summer spirit does this thing called PURIFY  :tiger-41:. Yeah the CD on it sucks... But time it with everything else. Don't just spam skills and everything won't be in CD when you need it to survive.
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:02 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

rainlu

basically the point of all this is that veno is kind of better for 1v1 than for mass pk cuz of the open guard status she got if i get it right.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
basically the point of all this is that veno is kind of better for 1v1 than for mass pk cuz of the open guard status she got if i get it right.

Sorry I only understood the first half of this sentence x.x. But even for 1v1.... Shizz doesn't need to be made easier, you needa learn to think on your feet more :l..

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
If you have SUCH  problem with your pdef go HA... Cuz frankly if you know what you're doing you don't drop that easily on veno. But like I said you gotta know what you're doing >.>. Pk is not SUPPOSE to be easy....Frankly all this makes me think is you must not use any apoth.. or genie..or soul transfusion... or fox form.. Just stand there and die :l....

Edit: btw if you have a sage veno, summer spirit does this thing called PURIFY  :tiger-41:. Yeah the CD on it sucks... But time it with everything else. Don't just spam skills and everything won't be in CD when you need it to survive.

I was HA before. It was horrible I couldn't kill shit. I like doing damage hence why I am AA and Demon. I use my apoth and genie quite frequently actually. See, there's this thing called a cool down after you use apoth and genie.  Not my fault I'm a top priority when it comes to mass PK. Also, there's this thing called charm bypass and a charm cool down.

You seem quite upset, my friend. Sit down, smoke a joint. I wasn't trying to insult you. Everything will be okay.

I agree with this. My veno is mostly built for small PK and 1v1s.
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:54 pm by Satana ♥
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Daichi_

I was HA before. It was horrible I couldn't kill shit. I like doing damage hence why I am AA and Demon. I use my apoth and genie quite frequently actually. See, there's this thing called a cool down after you use apoth and genie.  Not my fault I'm a top priority when it comes to mass PK. Also, there's this thing called charm bypass and a charm cool down.

You seem quite upset, my friend. Sit down, smoke a joint. I wasn't trying to insult you. Everything will be okay.

I beg to differ, I don't even know how to play veno :l -->

rainlu

Sorry I only understood the first half of this sentence x.x. But even for 1v1.... Shizz doesn't need to be made easier, you needa learn to think on your feet more :l..

lol i didn't say veno is bad (yeah i aggree it even might be bit op - can't say for sure but it doesn't even matter since it would be really a minimal benefit) i said it's better in 1v1 from my liking and i don't leech your opinions.

and the overall point is veno can be godly against either small groups that are with cd on their skills ,genie,pills and 1v1 and kind of squishier against pkers un-noticed by veno or just unable to deal with the larger number of pkers.
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:09 pm by rainlu

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Yeah don't call me "my friend" far from... Didn't say you were trying to insult me just trying to tell you some things you're PROBABLY not aware of. Everyone knows about the charm bypass and charm CD, doesn't happen 24/7 and wf isn't the only class it happens on you realize this right? Also

Yeah the CD on it sucks... But time it with everything else. Don't just spam skills and everything won't be in CD when you need it to survive.

Did you completely miss or just not think? Like I said I play wf  :normal-19: Learn to think on your feet and realize you're GONNA die... All classes do.