Epic Perfect World

Blessing

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I don't know if there is already any topic about it, because full of spam on forum, but i suggest to change stats or remove Archer's blessing.

Soon there are all archers casting types, all zero skill type of people making casting archers, because it's OP and easy to play. Those blessings ruin that class.

Better to close that topic, just i suggest to use abit brain and remove that casting from blessing. Soon all those 0 skill type of people rage in that topic anyway.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
hmm I suggested that somewhere in another thread but it got ignored somehow.
I toally agree with you there. Its also no fun to see an archer casting 5 spells in a second due to nearly 0 ct ( yeah I know 5 spells in a sec is exxagerated )
Mosty sage archers are those 'catsers' and with the buffed Dartle shot ... GG world. All pls play sage channel archer now. Server happy :)

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will discuss it with Agatio when he's back fromv acations ;)

Thanks

Offline Tenashi

They dont chan that fast sheesh QQ topic  :rolleyes:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

Well, chan archers are more deadly than APS archers to me now, and I fought one earlier, I got killed, and skills were still in midair chasing me down after I was defeated, that's saying something O_o

Note, not a skill, but skills
Yo

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Well not all archer chan that fast but ever seen the Archers around with -90 ct and more? There are a few of those with their nice recrafted R8 armor and soon all archers will be like that so yeah ...

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over

Yes, they dont cast fast... just 100 skills in 1 sec.

I see it's problem in this server. Archer can win mystic so easily when archer is casting type (that's not normal).

I'm holy ea with super low casting and for me that's enough (i choosed wrong fairy when started).
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Tenashi

sound like a bunch of sore loosers to me ...  :P

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
but its fun to make archer unbalanced class again? stop qqing insta eas getting 1 shotted by any class if u dont kite.
This is the only server where archer can 1v1 any other class fairly.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
we will discuss it with Agatio when he's back fromv acations ;)

Thanks

TY for consideration Evil. Please gather all the facts to make a worth while appeal.

Who are you?

Anyways, the other archer, non 90% cast eas need this blessing kinda... but you know, id rather not have it and  have 70% cast EAs only. ty
cast for EA is good.. it balance the EA..and is a new kind of EA .. ppl enjoy it..

Offline Tenashi

e1 as something to QQ about another class sheesh sooooo many topics about every damn class being op  :rolleyes:

Offline Tenashi

TY for consideration Evil. Please gather all the facts to make a worth while appeal.

Who are you?

Anyways, the other archer, non 90% cast eas need this blessing kinda... but you know, id rather not have it and  have 70% cast EAs only. ty
who am i ? .... who are u besides some QQing lil girl ....

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I don't know if there is already any topic about it, because full of spam on forum, but i suggest to change stats or remove Archer's blessing.

Soon there are all archers casting types, all zero skill type of people making casting archers, because it's OP and easy to play. Those blessings ruin that class.

Better to close that topic, just i suggest to use abit brain and remove that casting from blessing. Soon all those 0 skill type of people rage in that topic anyway.

+1  :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
e1 as something to QQ about another class sheesh sooooo many topics about every damn class being op  :rolleyes:
At PANDA, why you keep posting here? Don't make offtopic please, people who wanna discuss don't wanna see you here.

And no, removing blessing wont make archer unbalanced...

Idk, add any other stats to blessing, but not casting. Casting archer won 1vs1 against WR who is super 1vs1 freak... That's normal?
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!