Epic Perfect World

Events!

Offline Therras

• Papi.
So, is there a chance to "hire" a GM that can be online after 2AM server time???

I can barely experience any event since most of the Gms are sleeping by that time. Then only one that I see around is Khaleesi. But she goes off after 2 hours from the already mentioned server time. Ive seen plenty of people looking for GMs by that hour but nobody is online. The only GM that could cover that time zone was Cier (who did the best GM job imo)....

Just a suggestion.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
+1 they need to hire some GMs dependent on timezone so that all can experience events instead of american or euro

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
So, is there a chance to "hire" a GM that can be online after 2AM server time???

I can barely experience any event since most of the Gms are sleeping by that time. Then only one that I see around is Khaleesi. But she goes off after 2 hours from the already mentioned server time. Ive seen plenty of people looking for GMs by that hour but nobody is online. The only GM that could cover that time zone was Cier (who did the best GM job imo)....

Just a suggestion.
+1 I always see people needing assistance at night
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2013, 03:20 am by ~Rin~

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Is great to see that people support this.

I would also like an answer from Aga if possible.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
i wish I could stay on later but sadly I do have a daytime job. Weekends I am around however
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Therras

• Papi.
i wish I could stay on later but sadly I do have a daytime job. Weekends I am around however
I know you guys have lifes and are not machines. But I believe there is 1 or maybe more persons capable to manage this GM possition and this time zone.

The thing is, Aga has only focus on Euro/Usa time zone.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i can on weekends only too :/
if it suits you on weekends just let me know  :-\

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
online on that time zone,but the max i can do is get your problems Assisted after a few hours when someone is online and help to max on my part x.x

Offline Therras

• Papi.
i can on weekends only too :/
if it suits you on weekends just let me know  :-\
I know but you already do a lot of work even though sometimes you are annoying but its your job.

Also most of the gms dont do events on weekends due to this Ares event/ TW / Nation wars.

So I can barely experience any event held by a Gm, and Im not talking about me only.

Would be cool if there was a GM that could cover this timezone. If not possible then at least would be nice if you guys turn fire legion on, on sundays by 2 AM server time (around) if possible.

Also thanks Ellliee for the support.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
i agree with this post. i rarely see gms or events during the more asian timezonea :/

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well Agatio is on vacations but when hes back i guess we can suggest that to him  :-\

i don't host any events on weekends cuz i don't even login, weekends are ot be with my wife and my son and sometimes my father  ;)

but from what i see you dont want 1 event, you want events to be hosted on your timezone.
atm we have 3 GM's + 1 Admin on vacations :(
so its a bad time, when they are back maybe we can set something around that timezone.
i suppose you also mean from Australia ?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
well Agatio is on vacations but when hes back i guess we can suggest that to him  :-\

i don't host any events on weekends cuz i don't even login, weekends are ot be with my wife and my son and sometimes my father  ;)

but from what i see you dont want 1 event, you want events to be hosted on your timezone.
so its a bad time, when they are back maybe we can set something around that timezone.
Yep, australia time zone fits perfectly.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player

aussy time would be perfect :)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
+1 I always see people needing assistance at night
Just bumping this up again. I was only wondering if this could be implemented by adding a couple of new gms that fit to a different time zone....

Like around 4 AM server time theres is mostly no gm online. I've seen complains about people begging for a GM to help them out for days, the same ppl, I try to help but sometimes i get something like "are you a GM?? NO?? Well I Need A GM!!!!!!.

Mostly from 2am to 4am the only gm that is online is Khaleesi, she must have a lot of job to do. Sometimes Malon.

So yeah I cant remember when was the last pvp event I enjoyed lol, but It was when Caeley was still a GM LOLL. The last month the only event I been able to attend is Fire Legion :-\

cough~ Anyways, just bumping this up so maybe a GM can see it.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I WILL NOT GIVE UPPPPPPPPPP  :normal-5: :normal-7: :pig-6: :pig-6: :pig-6: :pig-6: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :pig-6: :tiger-49: :tiger-49: :tiger-49: :tiger-28: :tiger-28: :tiger-6: :tiger-7: :tiger-5: :pig-6: