Epic Perfect World

Happy birthday Josh <3

I wish all your dreams come true Jolhans ~! you're still suppah young !Also I want to wish you so many things.
I hope you'll start this day with a deep smile on your face.

If there's something that you're dreaming of may it all come true because you deserve it HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

If there's something that makes you sad may it go away cause in this special day you shouldn't worry, but be awesome like you always are HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If theres something that makes you mad, or someone who likes to piss you off may this person die in hell and let Jolhanson rainbow gozilla with his mangoes, harri potatoes Live in peace HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Hope you have birthday as wonderful as you are, and thank you for living one more year ~! I wish you all the best  and
~ more Happines
~ less sadness
~ may all the people you know never lie to you
~ Being even greater man, even If you already are
~ Making up with everone you've been fight
The best wishes from your bestie who love you so damn much you can't even imagine ~!
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:35 am by Pluencee
Also I wish that you will be online soon to celebrite together this awesome day ! I want to give you so many things, but Im not able to turn my computer on yet, maybe ill try later, I hope you're eyes wont die until that, and again I love you veri harri potatoe much!

even if you're not able to be here now I wish you have fun and again Happy Birthday baby !! <3

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I wish all your dreams come true Jolhans ~! you're still suppah young !Also I want to wish you so many things.
I hope you'll start this day with a deep smile on your face.

If there's something that you're dreaming of may it all come true because you deserve it HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

If there's something that makes you sad may it go away cause in this special day you shouldn't worry, but be awesome like you always are HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If theres something that makes you mad, or someone who likes to piss you off may this person die in hell and let Jolhanson rainbow gozilla with his mangoes, harri potatoes Live in peace HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Hope you have birthday as wonderful as you are, and thank you for living one more year ~! I wish you all the best  and
~ more Happines
~ less sadness
~ may all the people you know never lie to you
~ Being even greater man, even If you already are
~ Making up with everone you've been fight
The best wishes from your bestie who love you so damn much you can't even imagine ~!
Aww thanks I love it, I love you.

Thank you for this, wasnt expecting it lol. I actually dont like that people knows that today is my birthday but is done so. Lets move on :3.

Aww this is so cute ya know, but it wasnt needed, Im ok with anything you give to me. You know I love ya. Very special for me, even though the birthday is in a few minutes XD but for now, Imma go sleep.

Thanks again bby. :normal-1: Made my night and day.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Also I wish that you will be online soon to celebrite together this awesome day ! I want to give you so many things, but Im not able to turn my computer on yet, maybe ill try later, I hope you're eyes wont die until that, and again I love you veri harri potatoe much!

even if you're not able to be here now I wish you have fun and again Happy Birthday baby !! <3
LOL leave the potato alone for a sec :normal-2: you nab. Im always on my phone, you can hit me up there.

Will be a very special day. Thanks to you.
Aww thanks I love it, I love you.

Thank you for this, wasnt expecting it lol. I actually dont like that people knows that today is my birthday but is done so. Lets move on :3.

Aww this is so cute ya know, but it wasnt needed, Im ok with anything you give to me. You know I love ya. Very special for me, even though the birthday is in a few minutes XD but for now, Imma go sleep.

Thanks again bby. :normal-1: Made my night and day.
Wish you sleep well to be stronk and powerfull '.'
Wish you thousand of mangoes and panties with rayzuki ~!

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Wish you sleep well to be stronk and powerfull '.'
Wish you thousand of mangoes and panties with rayzkuki ~!
:rolleyes:whos rayzkuki?? lmfao kk thanks, I will message you as soon as I wake up. >:D

Take care while Im not around.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Happy Birthday, Josh. :)

Even though we don't talk anymore :l
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Happy Birthday, Josh. :)

Even though we don't talk anymore :l
Thanks Christi. Stuff happens ya know but thanks again.

Pluencee couldnt wait a few more mins :normal-27:
:rolleyes:whos rayzkuki?? lmfao kk thanks, I will message you as soon as I wake up. >:D

Take care while Im not around.
Aww dayumm I add to many letters qq

Ryazuki rainbow harri potatoe black magic panties, gud? <3

Will miss ya :3

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Aww dayumm I add to many letters qq

Ryazuki rainbow harri potatoe black magic panties, gud? <3

Will miss ya :3
Will be back soon. :-\
Will be back soon. :-\
Take care <3