Epic Perfect World

for Agatio

Offline Momento

is there any chance to make r8 tredable /selable ,like make req to wear it 200k rep and ofc class restricted as it is now but the item itself to be tredable ?that would be preety awesome ^ just a tought tbh hope if it could work out ..lawl <3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
is there any chance to make r8 tredable /selable ,like make req to wear it 200k rep and ofc class restricted as it is now but the item itself to be tredable ?that would be preety awesome ^ just a tought tbh hope if it could work out ..lawl <3
Couldn't really understand that.. but R8 requires 200k rep already, The mats itself are tradeable already.As of r8 gears being tradeable That would be bad, and it would ruin the economy. I say having the mats themselves trade able are already a nice add :-\

Offline Momento

i thinktrading armour with pro stats etc is way better than actualy haveing 0 luck to get it and esp with ppl csing 100k + ecs for better stats would actualy fix the* cs to act godly* thingy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i thinktrading armour with pro stats etc is way better than actualy haveing 0 luck to get it and esp with ppl csing 100k + ecs for better stats would actualy fix the* cs to act godly* thingy

how would it prevent casing from getting the opest possible?
wouldnt they need epic coins to buy those gears?
and i think its a bad idea for a simple reason, there will be more players trying to sell it for real money which is against the rules so more spam more problems more unecessary work.

dickroman

do it and im rich from wiz, bm and archer gear

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
i say keep it the way it is. it feels a hella lot better when you actually get perfect stats compaired to if they were sellable.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
i say keep it the way it is. it feels a hella lot better when you actually get perfect stats compaired to if they were sellable.

^

and I'm poor so I'll still be in dragon gear when everyone has -int and -chan triple on all their gear.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
^

and I'm poor so I'll still be in dragon gear when everyone has -int and -chan triple on all their gear.

I know that feeling.