Epic Perfect World

9 Trials Suggestion

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
can you imagine how long they would spend running trials to get that EC though? How is it unfair that they have the drive to farm that much every week or abusive for that matter. I mean you would have to ether make alts to run the trials in every faction or pull your mains in and out doing base quests along the way and while that may have been the case then with the new merit requirement that wouldn't be so possible now. If you have taken the time to lvl up that many alts capable of running trials why is it abusive to use them and make a return.
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 06:41 pm by AOH

Offline AOH

• Old Player
So is GV and all these other methods of earning EC. just that one made you the most at once and quickest.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
That's what sucks about them being removed from exchange. I mean if farming your ass off with the most effective method to earn is abusive sign me up every time. actual your right absolutely. who wants to work for end game and then be able to farm a lot of EC in 1 day anyway. Full abusive. Needed modified so you can do the same thing just its a lot more of a pain now to make into EC. Ty for your thoughts on the matter.

Cheebee

there was nothing wrong with how trials was before it was yet another way to farm ec and they should add it bk  :tiger-24:

vlntbty

+1000000000

there was nothing wrong with how trials was before it was yet another way to farm ec and they should add it bk  :tiger-24:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think that if the EC exchange was added back in (which I doubt will happen) it would create more activity within guilds. Trials are able to be solo'd but it takes time and multiple clients. I don't find them to be easy routes of gaining EC as trials do take a chunk of your time to complete.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think that if the EC exchange was added back in (which I doubt will happen) it would create more activity within guilds. Trials are able to be solo'd but it takes time and multiple clients. I don't find them to be easy routes of gaining EC as trials do take a chunk of your time to complete.

This.

I'm trying to encourage my members to do base quests so we can do trials as a faction, and while mats for r8 to use for reshaping is really good incentive, the low level members of my fac can get some ec's on the side to save up for whatever.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm kinda new to server and getting r8 mats with ST works for me coz im not done with rerolling. Thank you but i say NO to changing anything about ST and r8 mats.. Bai

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I truly miss the old forges.  It was great incentive  for people  to participate in trials as a faction no matter what level toons they had. By  taking  all the mats and exchanging them for EC, you could  split among members who participate, the new way has really stomped the trials for factions as a whole.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I truly miss the old forges.  It was great incentive  for people  to participate in trials as a faction no matter what level toons they had. By  taking  all the mats and exchanging them for EC, you could  split among members who participate, the new way has really stomped the trials for factions as a whole.
While it was a good way to farm ecs would be a bad thing to add it back since Aga would surely take out the posibility to make r8 mats from st, meaning that st would be able to be turned in ecs.  :rolleyes: In my opinion I like it this way for the simple reason that I hate doing trials and I'm not using my st for literaly anything... Just using em for r8 mats when I want to change smth at an alt.   :))

can you imagine how long they would spend running trials to get that EC though? How is it unfair that they have the drive to farm that much every week or abusive for that matter. I mean you would have to ether make alts to run the trials in every faction or pull your mains in and out doing base quests along the way and while that may have been the case then with the new merit requirement that wouldn't be so possible now. If you have taken the time to lvl up that many alts capable of running trials why is it abusive to use them and make a return.
Before if u solo'ed trials u could get 3k+ ecs from all 9, imagine doing that let's say, u make 5 factions and use same chars since u don't need hours just 200 Merit ( do BQ once... ) if u can finish all trials in one day and make em 5 days each week that would be like 15k ec per week, doing that for 1 month would be 60k ec. Would be quite a big amount for only 1 mounth, just by doing bh on all my alts in like 3+ weeks i can make 10k ec. and 60 is just a number if u get ONLY 3k ec but u can get more, let's not say if there's a 2x...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Before if u solo'ed trials u could get 3k+ ecs from all 9, imagine doing that let's say, u make 5 factions and use same chars since u don't need hours just 200 Merit ( do BQ once... ) if u can finish all trials in one day and make em 5 days each week that would be like 15k ec per week, doing that for 1 month would be 60k ec. Would be quite a big amount for only 1 mounth, just by doing bh on all my alts in like 3+ weeks i can make 10k ec. and 60 is just a number if u get ONLY 3k ec but u can get more, let's not say if there's a 2x...

Merit is 800 now which is 3 days of faction quests, and lets not forget that it would take you quite a while to solo trials. There are some which take an upwards of an hour to complete, probably more if you're soloing. If anyone is willing to spend 7-9 hours doing trials each day, then they're working hard for that stuff (however they would need an appropriate amount of alts and decently geared characters for all those trials). More than likely, not many would ever make a few factions to do these trials (especially when you can repeat trials 3 times in a week per faction).

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I loved trials on PWI, but there's no incentive to do it on EPW. I would like to see that change....

rainlu

Ikr i used to solo all trials but right now it's more than useless and a waste of time even with 2x (bh/Hh) we really do need mats>ec again although it will  reduce the amount of donators by like 10% nonetheless i don't think there many of em rather make necessary payment like let's say 30€ for people that would like the mat>ec exchange available.ty
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 02:25 pm by rainlu

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Ikr i used to solo all trials but right now it's more than useless and a waste of time even with 2x (bh/Hh) we really do need mats>ec again although it will  reduce the amount of donators by like 10% nonetheless i don't think there many of em rather make necessary payment like let's say 30€ for people that would like the mat>ec exchange available.ty

Those donators are what keeps this server so well run. Deal with it or go elsewhere, You QQ about trials at least 7x a week. I make 800ec+ in a week and im a hybrid cleric. :I

rainlu

Those donators are what keeps this server so well run. Deal with it or go elsewhere, You QQ about trials at least 7x a week. I make 800ec+ in a week and im a hybrid cleric. :I
and i can make 50 k ec/ week if i spammed bh lunar/HH all im saying is that trials are useless.But i m getting that idea you were right that someone with like 32 gb ram and 12 core processor could abuse it,so i will not talk about it anymore.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 02:40 pm by rainlu