Epic Perfect World

9 Trials Suggestion

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Since you can't do any EC with trials anymore I thought about some improvements.

1st ( which will probably not be accepted ) :
Take out the ST -> R8 Mats and add R8 -> EC back.

2nd :
Increase the reward of the Afk quest.
Triple or quadruple the amount of Seals and chests.
Add more Merit to the completition of the AFk quest or even Construction Points so we can level up the base.
These are just suggestions. I just want more from it to make trials more valuable.

3rd : I recognized that the 8th boss of trials drops less items than the other bosses from 5, 6, 7 and 9.
All drop 24 Damascene Ore/Hapatazion Whetstone just not the 8th Boss. He drops 16 and both items are worth the same ( well they were when you compared them to the EC exchange )
So would be nice if you could increse his drops as well to 24 mats to make him as worth as the 5th trial boss.
And while we are at increasing the drops. Is it possible to increase the mat drop atleast on the 3rd run of the boss or is it not possible because its the still the same boss at the end?

4th : Add an exchange function where you can exchange alot more Seals -> R8 mats and vice versa.

What do you think to that? In my opinion Trials just should be made more valuable now else noone will really join them anymore.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

rainlu

agreed i am only making 500 ~ec /hour ...gm gib more pliz  :normal-12:

but well yes i don't get the freaking idea ?? why not R8 into ec exchange anymore ??? Wdf...
explain pliz...
now i need to sell all to players to buy a genie or get coins ? dafuq so much work.
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 07:22 pm by rainlu

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I'd like to get more feedback to my suggestion.
I read from enough players now that they are not pleased atm so yeah ..

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

iamhappii

+ for the removal of ST>r8 and bring back r8>ec

rainlu

+ for the removal of ST>r8 and bring back r8>ec
+1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
They need to bring back the ec trade for mats because as for my faction we run trials and split the ec well before this new shit forge they have and so we really don't do trials because it takes too long and too many runs to get enough seals to do anything. So yeah they(GM's/Admin) need to come up with a better solution for the R8 mat exchange because I have honestly stopped doing trials because the benefit of doing them has dropped tremendously and I think Coffee made a post about changing the forge back to how it was which I agree with her. Not sure why it hasn't been changed back which I will not delve into that since that's a whole other rant. Well anyway I like the above ideas and thanks for posting this thread and I hope a solution that's more reasonable for trial mats comes soon. ^-^

vlntbty

Yeah bring mat the R8 to EC exchange, PLEASE. Pretty pretty please. :/

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Yeah bring mat the R8 to EC exchange, PLEASE. Pretty pretty please. :/

^

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
The old system was perfect for everybody, I don't know why would you even change it.  :sad:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
If they change it to how it was, supply tokens become 3 ec each and increase the value of the ec. No, no from me.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Good ideas except, those who do base quests will level the base, as it has been set up here it takes half the experience to level the base than it does on official  PWI. In 3 months Oblivion has gone from a level 13 base to a level 21 base with less than 40 people actively doing base quests. So honestly it is not that hard to level the base. Besides trials do not give construction points, just contribution points. The mob kill quests give construction points which level the base. Level your monolith if you want your base to level faster.

2nd :
Increase the reward of the Afk quest.
Triple or quadruple the amount of Seals and chests.
Add more Merit to the completition of the AFk quest or even Construction Points so we can level up the base.
These are just suggestions. I just want more from it to make trials more valuable.

But it would be nice to make trials more worth doing, even just increasing the drop rate, or adding EC in with the drops, lots of them.

Level 30 base

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But it would be nice to make trials more worth doing, even just increasing the drop rate, or adding EC in with the drops, lots of them.
Drop rate of trials has been increased multiple times and is way higher than on official server.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
I think rewards from trials are ok but trials were the best most reliable way to earn EC in a timely fashion until the NW update. Just sad to see the simplest most effective way reduced to whats its become today. I'll leave it at that.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I think rewards from trials are ok but trials were the best most reliable way to earn EC in a timely fashion until the NW update. Just sad to see the simplest most effective way reduced to whats its become today. I'll leave it at that.
To be honest I'm making more ECs this way than with trials. For the simple fact that trials aren't that easy to solo, also the thing that after idk sure which one u'd need the director or leader to open them so as a marshal wouldn't be so great which leads to doing it in more ppl, ik there is a trial u rly need 4 people at least do it  ( at least that's how me and my friends used to do it... ). With NW im making way more ecs since im using my st to engrave for my guildmates. Which give me ecs for engraves and I'm not asking for that ecs... >.>
Or simply just sell SoW and/or make reskins.  :))

Offline AOH

• Old Player
Define abusing it plz(you mean spending a lot of time soloing it multiple times?). I tried NW and i don't find it enjoyable so i don't do it :/ .