Epic Perfect World

when will drama cabouth SoW expansion stop?

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
So this forum was fun so far, but since SoW came up only i can see are threads complaining and QQing bout SoW patch.
How long is average time in here to wait for people to to calm down and accept things as they are?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

DJBFF

I completely agree. Aga and the other GM's worked hard for this patch. I don't think they should get QQ's like that.

LaceyPip

Its a FACT that you cannot please everyone, and that is why people are complaining.  I am also positive that Agatio and the team expected the QQ-ing, they are not new to this at all.

It is not going to stop, people might stop mentioning SoW but it will branch off in little irritations that will point fingers back to this patch.

Just let them be, the GM's will jump in if and when enough is enough

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol! Yes, agreed! Also that Agatio and the GMs put in a lot of effort to bring about the SoW patch! But, tbh, one of the biggest reasons for the QQin is the time zone conflict for the "hing-end-reward" events (for eg, NW, Morai PK event)! I also asked one of the GMs if anything could be done about it. For me that was the only problematic thing. And that is the thing which is being most QQed about I guess! I never found any other problems!
I thank Agatio and the GMs again for their hard work and the lovely patch! Thanks a ton guys!  :monkey-42:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Antihero

Never. And if it's not drama about SoW, it's going to be about something else.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
+1000.
Totally true.
(:

Offline Nevyn

LOL people will always QQ, they SERIOUSLY dont' know what they have here. This new patch is freaking gold dust with lots of goodies to reap
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:04 pm by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline bubysaur

i like drama based on 'my dad is stronker than ur dad'/'my pixels can kills ur pixels' and tbh i would give people rewards for keeping everyone amused...
but dis SoW drama is boring  :-\

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
There is a suggestions and Tech support section for you to direct your SoW or not related "drama"
You will find that those sections are designed to handle 24/7 "drama"

Don't post your shizz in general Discussion sections plis and ty

Offline Nevyn

There is a suggestions and Tech support section for you to direct your SoW or not related "drama"

i would hardly call this a suggestion

150 Sage Assasin

Offline bubysaur

my question was about things in general so i posted it on general discussion, only wanted to know when will things chill out....

Antihero

LOL people will always QQ, they SERIOUSLY dont' know what they have here. This new patch is freaking gold dust. Just wait until the end of this week, I'm going to test a theory of mine and if it works i''m going to be making around 5000 ec in just a few days. If it does work then im going to tell the GMs exactly how I did it and watch them lock everything down... Those ***ers will have something to QQ about then xD

So you should be allowed to exploit the system, but nobody else should? It sounds like you want to take advantage of a glitch or unintended developer bug, and that's against the rules. You kinda put your foot in your mouth on that one.

Offline bubysaur

LOL people will always QQ, they SERIOUSLY dont' know what they have here. This new patch is freaking gold dust. Just wait until the end of this week, I'm going to test a theory of mine and if it works i''m going to be making around 5000 ec in just a few days. If it does work then im going to tell the GMs exactly how I did it and watch them lock everything down... Those ***ers will have something to QQ about then xD
i made 15k ec in 3 days last 2x and 1,5k ec in 1 min(selling 10x overpriced) so gettin 5k is pretty legit

Offline Nevyn

So you should be allowed to the system, but nobody else should? It sounds like you want to take advantage of a glitch or unintended developer bug, and that's against the rules. You kinda put your foot in your mouth on that one.

EDIT - Edited this because I made it sound more op than it is D:
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:06 pm by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin

Antihero

i made 15k ec in 3 days last 2x and 1,5k ec in 1 min(selling 10x overpriced) so gettin 5k is pretty legit

It isn't hard, but if he has to run and tell a GM to fix it after he exploits it then it's most likely illegitimate.