Epic Perfect World

To bosbesje, our dear scammer

Offline grotegrutjes

• Dream it, wish it, do it.
umm i was talking about pretending to be part not the im on the account part

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
You did read the part where I mentioned that he was pretending to be Daganoth and started asking me and on guild chat for people's items?

In my interpretation of the PM it shows bosbesje speaking to you on behalf of himself, coz that doesn't look like he's pretending to be this DG person. But at the same time, what was bosbesje doing on the account at the time because this couldn't have been while the equips were still there otherwise he'd have no business talking to you and he could continue on with the selling of the gear. Was that when you said he was trying to ask for gear?
Yo

cevans1290

Well she seems like a nice person!

*COUGH*

*SNEEZE*

*CRICKET NOISES*
He......................

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
wtf she stole daga's ep dayum

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
In my interpretation of the PM it shows bosbesje speaking to you on behalf of himself, coz that doesn't look like he's pretending to be this DG person. But at the same time, what was bosbesje doing on the account at the time because this couldn't have been while the equips were still there otherwise he'd have no business talking to you and he could continue on with the selling of the gear. Was that when you said he was trying to ask for gear?

You're obviously not seeing the point here, even a blind man could see that he was meaning no good or even "fooling around". He SOLD the gear first, THEN he started asking for more by pretending that he is Daganoth, I really didn't expect it to come to this and didn't bother SSing the whole conversation, I just wanted to have enough proof to show Daganoth what happend and warn the rest about it :) I REALLY, REALLY don't have a reason to accuse him falsy, I never pm'd him about what happened since there was nothing to be done about it and both Daga and I were aware of it. If he had some decency he would've at least apologized for what he did. Not to me, but to Daga and all the people that he tried to manipulate.
Thank you, I have nothing else to say here.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
The asking for gear I don't agree with, even I know he's at fault for that one, but this scamming incident makes no sense. If bosbesje says that this DG person said to him 'I don't want it anymore' or whatever variation of what was said, can't you now just get him to confirm that with DG for everyone to see? Since this is in the public, may aswell do so. IF it gets confirmed then you could maybe then see atleast why bosbesje sold the gear, thinking that this person forfeited ownership of the account.

The attempted scavenging from members under false pretenses I definitely don't agree on. But certainly a different level of understanding can be applied to the matter at hand
Yo

dickroman

The asking for gear I don't agree with, even I know he's at fault for that one, but this scamming incident makes no sense. If bosbesje says that this DG person said to him 'I don't want it anymore' or whatever variation of what was said, can't you now just get him to confirm that with DG for everyone to see? Since this is in the public, may aswell do so. IF it gets confirmed then you could maybe then see atleast why bosbesje sold the gear, thinking that this person forfeited ownership of the account.

The attempted scavenging from members under false pretenses I definitely don't agree on. But certainly a different level of understanding can be applied to the matter at hand

daga commented on it, look up

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Yea daga posted and bosbesje posted beneath him and since then I have not seen a reply
Yo

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Wow... you just don't get it do you? Bos just admitted that HE DID ask people for items and called it "fooling around" and you need Daganoth to confirm this AGAIN for you? He never said that he didn't need the cleric, he just gave it to bos because he was BEGGING him to play it and Daganoth didn't use it very much. It was  a HUGE mistake, but we managed to prevent anything worse from happening (more people getting scammed). I really don't see how you're  helping the cause here, you're just making a simple thing more complicated

Offline Daganoth

i dunno if he is blind or what ...  i told him that  i almost never play my cleric i use it for TW only  , that doesn't make it fine for him to take my gears and sell them -.-
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:26 pm by Daganoth

Offline grotegrutjes

daga you sayd me that you didnt need youre EP anymore and ivan why you care so much if i beg at ppl i even beg at friends i ask for teles or stuff but they wont get mad they are just str8 to me they know how i am you dont know

Offline Daganoth

daga you sayd me that you didnt need youre EP anymore and ivan why you care so much if i beg at ppl i even beg at friends i ask for teles or stuff but they wont get mad they are just str8 to me they know how i am you dont know

lets say that i said that , does that make it fine for u to take things that doesn't belong to u ? and u didn't even ask me if it is fine for me or not

Offline grotegrutjes

it makes it fine because what if you ask me for my car and i sayd You can have it i dont need it anymore then would you give it back ?

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

lets say that i said that , does that make it fine for u to take things that doesn't belong to u ? and u didn't even ask me if it is fine for me or not

Dag now that that has been said I get the indication that something along the lines of what bosbesje has been saying was actually said? In that case let's say he was thirsty and you had a bottle of water you said you 'didn't need anymore' to him in his current state of thirst, he'd happily take your bottle of water and drink it. it was him ceasing the opportunity, because you didn't directly tell him not to.

When some people are thirsty they'd do anything within limit to get a drink
Yo

Offline Daganoth

Dag now that that has been said I get the indication that something along the lines of what bosbesje has been saying was actually said? In that case let's say he was thirsty and you had a bottle of water you said you 'didn't need anymore' to him in his current state of thirst, he'd happily take your bottle of water and drink it. it was him ceasing the opportunity, because you didn't directly tell him not to.

When some people are thirsty they'd do anything within limit to get a drink

can u stay out of it ? xD u are making it worse