Epic Perfect World

To bosbesje, our dear scammer

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I didn't really want to post SS and I've been keeping it for a while, but apparently bosbesje is denying that he scammed Daganoth by taking his cleric's items. Yes, Daganoth did make a huge mistake by trusting this brat and he knows that it was wrong. I didn't want to post this but since he's running around calling me a liar and whatnot and giving a bad name to our guild saying that we kill him for no reason, here's the SS at the time when he pm'd me to give him items pretending that he is Daganoth which he obviously did pretty bad since I figured that it was him right away and where he admits that he stole the items from Daganoth's cleric.

I'll have Daga confirm this.. so there you go bos :)

Offline Daganoth

i made a big mistake by trusting him >.> he was begging me to play with my cleric so i let him , and he took my gears ..

and thats why i kill him everytime i see him xD

Offline grotegrutjes

• Dream it, wish it, do it.
i took youre gear because you sayd me that you didnt wanted the EP anymore

LaceyPip

i took youre gear because you sayd me that you didnt wanted the EP anymore
i made a big mistake by trusting him >.> he was begging me to play with my cleric so i let him , and he took my gears ..

and thats why i kill him everytime i see him xD
I didn't really want to post SS and I've been keeping it for a while, but apparently bosbesje is denying that he scammed Daganoth by taking his cleric's items. Yes, Daganoth did make a huge mistake by trusting this brat and he knows that it was wrong. I didn't want to post this but since he's running around calling me a liar and whatnot and giving a bad name to our guild saying that we kill him for no reason, here's the SS at the time when he pm'd me to give him items pretending that he is Daganoth which he obviously did pretty bad since I figured that it was him right away and where he admits that he stole the items from Daganoth's cleric.

I am very sure this can be resolved in private and does not need a forum thread.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Well she seems like a nice person!

*COUGH*

*SNEEZE*

*CRICKET NOISES*

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I am very sure this can be resolved in private and does not need a forum thread.

I didn't really want it to come to this, I've had the SS for months and I didn't post it because he isn't really worth the attention, but I've had some very uncomfortable PMs about it lately and in my opinion this is the right way to do it and end it once and for all.

Sorry for this, but I don't really regret doing it

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
aslong as i dont see insults here and you guys can keep it between you its all fine.
but as Lacey said, theres nothing to do here, if he needs to spread rumours about someone only shows how much of a person he is.
i will move the topic once i see insults coming out ;)
which always happen  >:D

dickroman

aslong as i dont see insults here and you guys can keep it between you its all fine.
but as Lacey said, theres nothing to do here, if he needs to spread rumours about someone only shows how much of a person he is.
i will move the topic once i see insults coming out ;)
which always happen  >:D

why not just wish luck with no insults thread? :P

Offline grotegrutjes

o.o whos gonna insult ?

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Hmm this is some interesting logic.
"I don't want this char anymore"
Suddenly it belongs to another persons? Fully legit man.
What about the 7 billion other people on earth? huehue

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
o.o whos gonna insult ?

Well as seen in my first SS, You called me a "noob" for being in ducks

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

Ok now I'm definitely not going to pick sides on this since I don't know the ins and outs, but if you look at the screenshot it says 'but it's true I [and so and so]' what was said before hand? That doesn't prove he scammed but there is your proof of the items being sold, it's regrettable distress on both party's sides and only the two involved know exactly what was said but, as far as the screenshots about badmouthing go that neither helps or hinders anyone's cause. It's just simple stating of one's dislike to a group of people. You may see it as incentive to do something of which bosbesje is accused, but.. ahh I dunno.

In one of the screenshots bosbesje then says that this person said to him he doesn't want his EP anymore. If that is true, it can be interpreted in many many ways and being as humanly opportunistic as possible he saw it as a ticket to money through the selling of the equipment. Can you blame him?

No flame please I'm just saying, trying to be as polite and serious as possible. I've known bosbesje for quite a while would never have suspected this to occur. But you don't know anyone beyond what you see on the surface so that is why I stated I can't pick sides on the matter. Although I'd like to believe this is just a mistake
Yo

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Ok now I'm definitely not going to pick sides on this since I don't know the ins and outs, but if you look at the screenshot it says 'but it's true I [and so and so]' what was said before hand? That doesn't prove he scammed but there is your proof of the items being sold, it's regrettable distress on both party's sides and only the two involved know exactly what was said but, as far as the screenshots about badmouthing go that neither helps or hinders anyone's cause. It's just simple stating of one's dislike to a group of people. You may see it as incentive to do something of which bosbesje is accused, but.. ahh I dunno.

In one of the screenshots bosbesje then says that this person said to him he doesn't want his EP anymore. If that is true, it can be interpreted in many many ways and being as humanly opportunistic as possible he saw it as a ticket to money through the selling of the equipment. Can you blame him?

No flame please I'm just saying, trying to be as polite and serious as possible. I've known bosbesje for quite a while would never have suspected this to occur. But you don't know anyone beyond what you see on the surface so that is why I stated I can't pick sides on the matter. Although I'd like to believe this is just a mistake

You did read the part where I mentioned that he was pretending to be Daganoth and started asking me and on guild chat for people's items?

Offline grotegrutjes

so being on taht ep  and then fooling around whit it is in youre words bad ivan?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
so being on that cleric and then fooling around with it is in your words bad ivan?
(small spellcheck)

Haha im gonna take your items then ask your friends for theirs!!!

haha just fooling