• Game Veteran
it'll be fixed later tonight

dickroman

it'll be fixed later tonight
thanks

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
the final boss not appearing sometimes was really rare but we were aware of it, we were spawning the boss to those who would prove they fully ran WS.
about the new way of killing the boss thats on PWI but it doesnt seem too hard cuz i got people killing it.
we will try to remove the timer of it though.

I have a witness that I did it and I've defended all pavilion, will you be able to spawn it for me or not?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
it should be fixed now, although the fix was untested.
also I removed random 1 hits from wave mobs

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
The difficulty level now for incarcerate is much harder, which I prefer, as it means most ppl can't just solo them now. Ought to keep it like this.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Hey ET, since the GM console is fixed, can u summon the last boss for me when you get online?
I pm'd u last time but u were afk.
I pm'd u the next day but I still haven't got any replies.

Offline susannary

• Beginner
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 03:41 am by elllieee

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1 way i use to ignore this issue? Make a lvl 145 seeker alt (nirvy or primal gear with primal/nirvy wep) put it vortex on boss,when mobs appear they purely die instantly and u won't have to aoe spam or sh!ts,purely u make it look like is no glitch there. Try and u'll see it works