Epic Perfect World

Incacerate

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Not sure if this is intended behaviour, but Incacerate (last boss in warsong), will randomly go invincible until you kill the adds it spawns (which is intended i guess). But the issue is that there is a 60 second timer in which you need to kill the boss. After this, the boss will despawn.

We had a party of 2 Blademasters, mystic and an archer all sparking and 1 wr HFing and we only managed to get him down to 4 mil hp before he despawned. I am pretty sure it is doable with 6 people that deal alot of damage, but all that hard work only to have to split inscriptions at the end isn't worth it. So please, either remove the invincibility thing or countdown timer. Thanks.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i dont think its even lurable now :<

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
i dont think its even lurable now :<

Go to bed.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
And that does sound like a hassle.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy

Offline Skitzo

its quite simple actually, kill the adds when it spawns 3 at once and says it will be invincible til u kill em, kill the odd add and boom u got him >.>

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
its quite simple actually, kill the adds when it spawns 3 at once and says it will be invincible til u kill em, kill the odd add and boom u got him >.>

the damage has been changed,and sometimes the boss dissapears if you dont kill it within 60secs ;)

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Wait, so did Aga change the boss?

Offline Skitzo

aga didnt change the boss, all the bh bosses are amped in SoW patch even in pwi. They did it that way due to all the complaining about the 5.0 squads or soloers, to make it where it was actually a squad effort.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
:O i should try ws now

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Okay, So I did many many many many full warsong runs before the SoW patch and this is the worst run I've ever did.
I defended all pavillion (Elly is my witness)
And after I killed all the bosses, I do not have the "Confront Incacerate" Option.

WTF is this?

dickroman

bump here, aga's answer would be nice

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the final boss not appearing sometimes was really rare but we were aware of it, we were spawning the boss to those who would prove they fully ran WS.
about the new way of killing the boss thats on PWI but it doesnt seem too hard cuz i got people killing it.
we will try to remove the timer of it though.

dickroman

the final boss not appearing sometimes was really rare but we were aware of it, we were spawning the boss to those who would prove they fully ran WS.
about the new way of killing the boss thats on PWI but it doesnt seem too hard cuz i got people killing it.
we will try to remove the timer of it though.

well i tried to solo but didnt kill in time, thats all :)
well ty for response, hope u guys can fix that