Epic Perfect World

Client error

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
hey
after i updated the game my game keeps closing sometimes ( the client )
it started to close more often and now everytime i start client it shows and after 2 sec it close
any1 got any idea why?
 :monkey-9:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please redownload the game. I know it's inconvenient, but it's the simplest fix. Sorry for the issue.

Offline Btchpls

and it will 100% work?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The new client should work flawlessly.

Offline Btchpls

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
Good luck. Plan on not being able to play the game all weekend. I have to reinstall from the beginning and it is taking well over 6 hours to download. This is after spending 14 damn hours verifying files yesterday. Really starting to piss me off.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Good luck. Plan on not being able to play the game all weekend. I have to reinstall from the beginning and it is taking well over 6 hours to download. This is after spending 14 damn hours verifying files yesterday. Really starting to piss me off.

That must be your internet, mine has downloaded within an hour...

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
That must be your internet, mine has downloaded within an hour...

Has nothing to do with my internet speed. It's the fact that God knows how many others are trying to download and install the updates. My wife plays and got hers to download and install yet I have having issues with it working for me.

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.
The new client should work flawlessly.
Which one to Download------New one or the old one? (You must have downloaded the old one while the link was still up :s.
The auto updater should get you to v63 however it will take some time, up to few hours possibly  =/)

CONFUSE  :-X
♥Exotic-Executor♥
Join Exotic now! (http://exoticpw.shivtr.com)

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
~♥~I~♥~M~♥~.~♥~M~♥~A~♥~R~♥~Z~♥~I~♥~A~♥~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
Which one to Download------New one or the old one? (You must have downloaded the old one while the link was still up :s.
The auto updater should get you to v63 however it will take some time, up to few hours possibly  =/)

I am downloading V63 directly from the download page.

Panda_monium

up at the download tab>dl game client. use any mirror

Offline Nehera

dont know how long this is supposed to take, finally gave up on the update after14 hrs. and now trying to get the new version to dwnld.  so far 4 hrs showing bout half way, maybe it be down by next wkend

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ur download speed might be a bit slow :(
i just downloaded Mirror 1 in 45min

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
ur download speed might be a bit slow :(
i just downloaded Mirror 1 in 45min

That could be an issue. I know for myself I have been downloading the UTorrent version for over 8 hours and almost finished. I have checked both my download and upload speed and I am within a MB of what my ISP is offering for both.