Epic Perfect World

Hoping

Offline Nehera

Been 9 hrs and the little blue bar is just half way across... hoping it really is updating and just not fooling me into false since of security.. And yea before you say i've tried everythg else and its not working.  I just got 150 and now cnt play, I is soo not happy and this point.

Offline xnaiokix

• **Mikey** ~~~~Cyanyde~~~~
I was just talking to a marshal from ducks, he's been waiting 21 hours+ I've been waiting for about 12-15 accumulated so far.  this very same update made me completely incapable of playing real pwi, when they released nation wars.
150 sin              - Cyanyde
148 psy             - Ness
143 fiance's sin - edynayC

"our goddess gave birth to your god"

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
I was just talking to a marshal from ducks, he's been waiting 21 hours+ I've been waiting for about 12-15 accumulated so far.  this very same update made me completely incapable of playing real pwi, when they released nation wars.
my patch didnt took so long, but i tried any solution provided in the forums and tried to find something at pwi forums too... still havent get it to work, but as long as your right bar is moving, it should be alright. Maybe you got a very slow download-speed?

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline xnaiokix

• **Mikey** ~~~~Cyanyde~~~~
well I have crap internet, ofc, but an update has never taken this long for me, especially if I already downloaded it, and now patching it manually. my left bar is a little more than half way now too but I'm not keeping my hopes high.
150 sin              - Cyanyde
148 psy             - Ness
143 fiance's sin - edynayC

"our goddess gave birth to your god"