Epic Perfect World

Can't get into the game

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
  • Can't just love me in pieces, gotta love it all.
  • Characters: Taci
So after I've done the manual patch, and everything's working fine I can finally press start and the game will come up. But now I'm having this problem that when I create a character and I'm done with creating them, I push the start button and it closes the the game e.e; I've tried lowering the window size, the graphics and everything. D: I was getting all excited that I could play the game, but I guess not :c..
I get down on my knees, but you're not playing fair.

Offline ladydeath

I've got the same problem, but it i can't see my characters...and the game close ._.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Alot of people are having this problem. I think Aga said something about you'll have to reinstall the client which will be available for download later today if it isn't already.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
Alright thanks a lot (: Can't wait ^^ I'm new to epic pw c:

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
New client is up.

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Welcome to the game [:. I'd read up on a few things and get yourself familiar with the forums. Would be good to take a look at this too

http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/

There's usually always at least 1 problem after the game is successfully installed. Just read around you might see what guild you want to join or make up your mind on what class you want to make.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
Could I have the link?

Offline Speedy

Could I have the link?

http://epicpw.com/menu/game-client-download/

mirror 1 isnt working for me, but already pmed agatio about it. He is updating the links.

Offline ladydeath

Alot of people are having this problem. I think Aga said something about you'll have to reinstall the client which will be available for download later today if it isn't already.
i need to reinstall all version?? :/

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
Same for me c:. Thank you for the link ^ -^

Offline Speedy

i need to reinstall all version?? :/

I guess you have to redownload the full client... yes

Offline ladydeath

I guess you have to redownload the full client... yes
oh god ._.

Offline xnaiokix

• **Mikey** ~~~~Cyanyde~~~~
<.< took 8-12 (I'm not sure I went to bed out of extreme boredom of waiting) hours to download the damned patch, and now its been oh around the ball park of 2 hours of patching time... it keeps counting the litModel_(#) from 1 to like 4000 right bar  is moving, left bar barely doing anything -_- I just want to play dude. this is what happened to me when pwi released the same shit, and that one never updated, and pwi never worked or me again. I sure hope I don't have this problem awaiting me again.
150 sin              - Cyanyde
148 psy             - Ness
143 fiance's sin - edynayC

"our goddess gave birth to your god"

Offline Speedy

<.< took 8-12 (I'm not sure I went to bed out of extreme boredom of waiting) hours to download the damned patch, and now its been oh around the ball park of 2 hours of patching time... it keeps counting the litModel_(#) from 1 to like 4000 right bar  is moving, left bar barely doing anything -_- I just want to play dude. this is what happened to me when pwi released the same shit, and that one never updated, and pwi never worked or me again. I sure hope I don't have this problem awaiting me again.

As long as your right bar is moving it seems that it works for you. Just be patient. How do you think i feel? I try to get it working since the download is done... thats about 21 hours.

Offline xnaiokix

• **Mikey** ~~~~Cyanyde~~~~
-_- well the original PWI released the whole nation wars crap a few months ago, and I to this day cannot even update it, manually, or automatically. It did the same exact thing, only difference, is I let it keep trying to update for 5 days!
150 sin              - Cyanyde
148 psy             - Ness
143 fiance's sin - edynayC

"our goddess gave birth to your god"