Epic Perfect World

SoW balance ?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

I don't know what kind of seeker you fought but a good seeker is hard for me to beat and I can lose very easily to players like Camron, Rance etc. The fact all the QQ in this topic is constantly focussed on testing against good geared players instead of skilled players says enough. I can floor any noob regardless of gear, fighting a pro player is much tougher, geared or not. Learn how to pk & then come back. This is not PWI, skill > gear here.

^This

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
1st I dont even have Veno
2nd 35k normal on a Player ?
3rd I took the damage from vid by Daichi_

Get your facts straight before posting.

lvl 147, says it all.
In order to hit 35k normal it would require something like: purge, amp, EP, myriad mag def debuff and probably also nova.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It also pretty neatly corresponds to how much a 147 would hit on a mob, approximately.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
My veno is lvl 147 and with her lvl 140 weapon she hits about 35k non-crit. Get a better weapon with better stats.

What are you smoking?  :-\

yunie1

~10k non-crits, yes I can truly see the balance there (heck I dont think even mages hit that hard). Though 1 sins dropped Veno pretty fast.

By simple math, ANY wizard equally geared should hit more.
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:26 pm by Clarity

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDHgvoCUaw&feature=youtu.be < My pk video with my veno i made, I don't know how to play veno, and well, the video speaks for itself i guess. I recorded my first hour of pk on it.
I noticed that you were aiming for LA/HA classes. Veno= mage ofc the veno is gonna eat them. HA is just alittle longer depending if you are lucky enough to crit/ or not get stunned.  Also veno's drop really quick if you don't know what your doing.. Stop complaining that they are op. Its about time the finally get a boost :-\

Offline Daichi_

tbh, I'm fine with veno being OP, I've been playing veno. So I guess I can't complain when I'm OP right? Lmao

rainlu

tbh, I'm fine with veno being OP, I've been playing veno. So I guess I can't complain when I'm OP right? Lmao

+1 don't touch my veno, (gg)

halffis

Make some more forum accounts please so it doesn't look like it's only 1 person QQing.

I don't know what kind of seeker you fought but a good seeker is hard for me to beat and I can lose very easily to players like Camron, Rance etc. The fact all the QQ in this topic is constantly focussed on testing against good geared players instead of skilled players says enough. I can floor any noob regardless of gear, fighting a pro player is much tougher, geared or not. Learn how to pk & then come back. This is not PWI, skill > gear here.

This is no 'alt' account or second or whatsoever. I only got this one but didn't care less about discussing stuff on forums until now. Though idk if this can be called a discussion...

And I was obviously talking about the seeker in the vid cuz that's what I was referring into.

Point is, veno can purge, bewitch > nova + amps and the opponent doesn't have the chance to even defend themselves without using AD/Faith.. So if that's in cd, gg.

Offline Hye_Su

Venos are way too op. They are fast, have high pdef/mdef, the pets have so much hp and hurt. Not to mention the nova, bewitch etc. A beginner won't have a problem playing it, a mediocre player will be pretty good and and an experienced player ..no comment. And they are efficient in mass pk and 1vs1. It's imbalanced. - Mystics also have advantages and eas with -3, -3, -3 channeling on their armors.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Venos are way too op. They are fast, have high pdef/mdef, the pets have so much hp and hurt. Not to mention the nova, bewitch etc. A beginner won't have a problem playing it, a mediocre player will be pretty good and and an experienced player ..no comment. And they are efficient in mass pk and 1vs1. It's imbalanced. - Mystics also have advantages and eas with -3, -3, -3 channeling on their armors.
Mystics have a advantage over every class with that soul absorb combo. The pets arn't a problem since they are hard to get now. Even if they do have the event pets. They do die fast. The event pets were made to fill a real pet roll in pvp, As the class was intended to do along time ago. Veno's drop quick to. thats not op at all, Its kill or be killed.  :-X

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Mystics have a advantage over every class with that soul absorb combo. The pets arn't a problem since they are hard to get now. Even if they do have the event pets. They do die fast. The event pets were made to fill a real pet roll in pvp, As the class was intended to do along time ago. Veno's drop quick to. thats not op at all, Its kill or be killed.  :-X

^
except, without absorb mystics have no chance at doing damage against magic classes... If the absorb was nerfed the damage on other skills would have to be increased and then they would be OP against physical classes.

Every class is OP the way you put it... You just need to get lucky with gear and not suck too bad at it.
My veno seems under powered with the way I play, oh god. I need some lessons.
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:59 pm by Keraa ♥

Offline CrisisX

no class is more op then the other no matter how you put it, every class can be beaten by every class, all depends on the person behind that character and how they play it, this op QQ is just more annoying then anything. x.x Just learn new combos instead of sticking to the same old blah blah you always use. Best bet is, if some class is giving you trouble just practice on that class till you get it right, you aren't gunna win every fight you go into.

LaceyPip

no class is more op then the other no matter how you put it, every class can be beaten by every class, all depends on the person behind that character and how they play it, this op QQ is just more annoying then anything. x.x Just learn new combos instead of sticking to the same old blah blah you always use. Best bet is, if some class is giving you trouble just practice on that class till you get it right, you aren't gunna win every fight you go into.

DITTO

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm gonna make a veno for fun. not sure if i have the time to level it since i've been busy doing BH cause i cant do NW. x.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x