Epic Perfect World

SoW balance ?

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
sins have always been squishy. what are the changes?

What are the changes? All classes got boost in their skills/damage except sins, sins got simply NOTHING, thats why they are behind now
new account: CookieVookie

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
tell me more
You dont really get the point, Yes, seekers/archers/magic classes can two shot (One with sparking or something else) any assasin, especially one with dragon gear.
The point is to use either dragon gear with maxed APS or bit more deffensive r8, with however, higher DMG.
As  an assasin, you should not let someone take an advantage of your low defense (Aka. Squishiness). Assasins, just like the BMs have always been a debuff, stunlock class.
For an example, you are fighting a wizard, which can 2-3 shot you without sparking. You will TP to him and stun him. While you are damaging him, there is no chance he can kill you, he will have to run/leap , and then, you could stun/freeze him again, which gives you advantage. It's really not hard, but you should not except to tank magic classes with assasin.

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
You dont really get the point, Yes, seekers/archers/magic classes can two shot (One with sparking or something else) any assasin, especially one with dragon gear.
The point is to use either dragon gear with maxed APS or bit more deffensive r8, with however, higher DMG.
As  an assasin, you should not let someone take an advantage of your low defense (Aka. Squishiness). Assasins, just like the BMs have always been a debuff, stunlock class.
For an example, you are fighting a wizard, which can 2-3 shot you without sparking. You will TP to him and stun him. While you are damaging him, there is no chance he can kill you, he will have to run/leap , and then, you could stun/freeze him again, which gives you advantage. It's really not hard, but you should not except to tank magic classes with  the assasin.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Anyway, Im switching to seeker, kthxbai
new account: CookieVookie

Insanity

Does anyone know how to delete a post ? I did quote my own post accidentaly earlier.
Anyway... Why would I talk to insanity? He is not better than any other BM, including me or you, only thing he's able to do is to spam WC with pre puberty jokes.. no offense.
 Just remember that, now or 3-4 years ago, veno's toughts when they spot a BM always were " Oh, free kill! "
JAJAJA another random

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Well, It is balanced if you look at it that way. I'm playing BMs for a very long time, they have always been overpowered, everywhere, but, they could never kill a veno, it's pretty simple. As a BM only class I'm scared of is veno, and as any other class I'm scared of  is BM.
Venos can do stuff to BMs,Sins, but they can't do anything to other magic classes + archers.
+ I would say that the blademasters  got more benefits than venos since the patch

graduated from pwi?

Offline Benji

graduated from pwi?

Since when is that a bad thing?

Insanity

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Since when is that a bad thing?

pwi player = always talk on forum no action

Offline Benji

PWI - place where you actually have to work your ass out for things,and with that you learn the game much better than ppl here. Did you ever see a endgame geared ppl on PWI who have no idea what their skills do? Nope,you didnt.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
pwi = sad pvp
?????
pwi= sad pvp?? wtf O.o
pwi have 0 pvp not even have a sad one  :normal-2: :normal-41:
pk bosses in nirvana and ws with r9 recast 10000  :pig-19:

Insanity

PWI - place where you actually have to work your ass out for things,and with that you learn the game much better than ppl here. Did you ever see a endgame geared ppl on PWI who have no idea what their skills do? Nope,you didnt.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
LOL

Offline Benji

Let me guess. You RQ cause you couldnt donate? Aw..

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan