Epic Perfect World

SoW balance ?

Offline Daichi_

With the new SoW patch, alot of nice things came to epw, like NW, new rings, reskins <3,etc. I really liked this patch, but one thing I really disliked and saw in pk was the imbalance of classes, For example: Venos were already amped before the SoW patch with the drake pet , that can literally 1 shot anything with bleed during 0 p def. That got nerfed a bit, and it was fine. But add that with the new skills and the skills venos already have ? OP. They do more damage, longer anti stun, high CT naturally, tanky, and lets not forget, the 95% nova. This isn't a QQ thread, this is a balance thread, so before you start raging because you're a veno, stfu and think about it unbiased. My r8 bm in a magic WS belt and cube neck got dropped by a veno in less than 1 minute in a 1v1, And it's not that I'm an unskilled BM, I'm a decent bm. It's kind of hard to keep up with such high damage and constant marrow purge, then the 95% nova. I'm not saying other classes didn't get amps as well, because they did. But I've seen in pk that veno's are exceedingly over powered. Just some thought and suggestion, Leave your feedback , and please no raging. Like I said, this is a suggestive post. Not a QQ post. Thanks :)

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I agree, Along with barbs in new banda form somehow getting 2.50+aps and hitting 7k a hit. Is it a glitch?

sixsignsofalex

And u also dropped the veno in question in 10 seconds with your -90+ chan ;)

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
With the new SoW patch, alot of nice things came to epw, like NW, new rings, reskins <3,etc. I really liked this patch, but one thing I really disliked and saw in pk was the imbalance of classes, For example: Venos were already amped before the SoW patch with the drake pet , that can literally 1 shot anything with bleed during 0 p def. That got nerfed a bit, and it was fine. But add that with the new skills and the skills venos already have ? OP. They do more damage, longer anti stun, high CT naturally, tanky, and lets not forget, the 95% nova. This isn't a QQ thread, this is a balance thread, so before you start raging because you're a veno, stfu and think about it unbiased. My r8 bm in a magic WS belt and cube neck got dropped by a veno in less than 1 minute in a 1v1, And it's not that I'm an unskilled BM, I'm a decent bm. It's kind of hard to keep up with such high damage and constant marrow purge, then the 95% nova. I'm not saying other classes didn't get amps as well, because they did. But I've seen in pk that veno's are exceedingly over powered. Just some thought and suggestion, Leave your feedback , and please no raging. Like I said, this is a suggestive post. Not a QQ post. Thanks :)
Well, It is balanced if you look at it that way. I'm playing BMs for a very long time, they have always been overpowered, everywhere, but, they could never kill a veno, it's pretty simple. As a BM only class I'm scared of is veno, and as any other class I'm scared of  is BM.
Venos can do stuff to BMs,Sins, but they can't do anything to other magic classes + archers.
+ I would say that the blademasters  got more benefits than venos since the patch

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
Well, It is balanced if you look at it that way. I'm playing BMs for a very long time, they have always been overpowered, everywhere, but, they could never kill a veno, it's pretty simple. As a BM only class I'm scared of is veno, and as any other class I'm scared of  is BM.
Venos can do stuff to BMs,Sins, but they can't do anything to other magic classes + archers.
+ I would say that the blademasters  got more benefits than venos of the patch

Offline Daichi_

Lol go talk to Insanity about that

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
+ I would say that the blademasters  got more benefits than venos since the patch
Well, I agree this.I can't comment like I should(with my words) because my patch is downloading now.I've played venomancer and bm too and I saw the updates at the skills.I think is balanced,but I have to wait till I open the game and see.

Offline Daichi_

When you get into the game, you'll see.

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
Does anyone know how to delete a post ? I did quote my own post accidentaly earlier.
Anyway... Why would I talk to insanity? He is not better than any other BM, including me or you, only thing he's able to do is to spam WC with pre puberty jokes.. no offense.
 Just remember that, now or 3-4 years ago, veno's toughts when they spot a BM always were " Oh, free kill! "

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I only found sins USELESS after SoW... 1 shot class  :normal-20:
new account: CookieVookie

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
:tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:  I guess advanced builds are too much for you.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
:tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:  I guess advanced builds are too much for you.

tell me more
new account: CookieVookie

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
sins have always been squishy. what are the changes?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
tell me more
Google is ur friend mate. Don't expect handouts....
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

iamhappii

that is why veno pets are somehow hard to get.

we need to earn for it :).