Epic Perfect World

Can we just take a moment

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Kay, I'll go to the store at 2 am and buy a box, then mail np. Brb.
Thanks. I hope they're fresh when they get here :D
I'm basically 40

LaceyPip

That is also not meant for ONE person, it's meant for a group of people. Jeez.  :rolleyes:

also meant anyone can comment? or not?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
In denmark the largest box is 20 pcs. I 1v1 that stuff, and always win. It's getting boring.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
In denmark the largest box is 20 pcs. I 1v1 that stuff, and always win. It's getting boring.

More like 1v20 :rolleyes:
But I know what ya mean, lmao. Same here

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

yes 20v20 for wiks
1v20 np noob mc donalds

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
Well,, a picture says more than one thousand words..

Is this another spamming topic? If so, count me in!

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
To either embrace it's glory or to realize this is why America is obese.

This isn't one of the reason why Americans are obese...I have no problem eating this everyday, its godly good with the side of sweet ice tea.

I will embrace this and I will never realize that this is why America (clarify which part of America you are you talking about; South/Central(USA)/North?) is obese.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Well,, a picture says more than one thousand words..

Is this another spamming topic? If so, count me in!

It's funny coz, that sheep would eat you if it could

Offline Moneymaker

I find it offensive how you mock the state of America without even knowing whats really going on, the reason for obesity is profit and nothing we can only blame each other and the sheeple so much until people start to realise that there is profit in keeping us fat , busy , ill , in a depression or a recession , in war the list goes on , you need to wake up

LaceyPip

I find it offensive how you mock the state of America without even knowing whats really going on, the reason for obesity is profit and nothing we can only blame each other and the sheeple so much until people start to realise that there is profit in keeping us fat , busy , ill , in a depression or a recession , in war the list goes on , you need to wake up

ditto

Offline Nevyn

It's all about exercise, I can eat shit like that all day but because I have an active lifestyle I can keep the pounds off. When you get older though you can be as active which is why you dont eat stuff like that then. People are obsessed with what you eat. Get the the gym, jeez

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

LaceyPip

It's all about exercise, I can eat shit like that all day but because I have an active lifestyle I can keep the pounds off. When you get older though you can be as active which is why you dont eat stuff like that then. People are obsessed with what you eat. Get the the gym, jeez

Ditto too....and if you can't get to the gym, take a walk, a 15min brisk walk in the morning and afternoon is excellent or take doggy for a walk too

Offline milco342

how about you guys move to a country town in Australia and then you will lose weight maybe?
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
   how about you guys move to a country town in Australia and then you will lose weight maybe?
Does Australia magically make people lose weight? lol.
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

yes, please, explain. Does Australia magically make people lose weight?

If so, plane ticket pls