Epic Perfect World

NW Evaluation

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Feel free to add,Argue and say your own thoughts.

1.Shrink number of territories. It just ended up in people soloing 10 territories in a few minutes. 50 people isnt enough to evenly defend 40ish territories at all.

2.Add bonus points for flag captures. I was capping all flags, yet other team mates got more points for killing the people around me. The points for flag captures should be higher.

3.Even in golden shell, people were still spawnkilling, the invincible was glitched, and people could hit through it. (It seemed to be magic attacks only, EG Psychics and MG's were the only ones hitting through.

Ty for fun.

Next time dont evaluate light as threat and let frost take whole map dumb dumbs.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I got 290 and capped 10+ territories. An archer who followed me and stunlocked attackers got 636. Fair?
Even though i did 70% of the work in the territories and i could have easily stunlocked them myself. If i had not bothered capping and focused killing id get more tokens, but wed lose territory.

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
I got 290 and capped 10+ territories. An archer who followed me and stunlocked attackers got 636. Fair?
Even though i did 70% of the work in the territories and i could have easily stunlocked them myself. If i had not bothered capping and focused killing id get more tokens, but wed lose territory.

As i can  see you giuys had the terretory   stuff going on   ( and im here   loading  my client thst truly suscks)
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Keep in mind that not everyone was on because a lot of people didn't update their game in time or they weren't able to go to NW because of the TW time problem... By next week more people will be attending.

I didn't notice spawnkilling, people are only safe at spawn for a short period of time before the invincibility goes away.

Antihero

Are you guys seriously reviewing your experiences in an event that has yet to take place on this server? Or are you talking about things from NW on PWI that you're worried about happening here?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Are you guys seriously reviewing your experiences in an event that has yet to take place on this server? Or are you talking about things from NW on PWI that you're worried about happening here?

It literally ended 40 minutes ago.

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
It literally ended 40 minutes ago.
:'( im so  jelly now :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

sixsignsofalex

Feel free to add,Argue and say your own thoughts.

1.Shrink number of territories. It just ended up in people soloing 10 territories in a few minutes. 50 people isnt enough to evenly defend 40ish territories at all.

2.Add bonus points for flag captures. I was capping all flags, yet other team mates got more points for killing the people around me. The points for flag captures should be higher.

3.Even in golden shell, people were still spawnkilling, the invincible was glitched, and people could hit through it. (It seemed to be magic attacks only, EG Psychics and MG's were the only ones hitting through.

Ty for fun.

Next time dont evaluate light as threat and let frost take whole map dumb dumbs.

Oh dear...let's start this at the top...hm..

1. The fact that there are so many lands, means players actually have to think. Its more tactical then most aspects, like TW is. compared to your normal button mashing pk, this takes a lot more planning and evaluating and presonally i LOVE it. brings a new aspect to the game that even TW doesn't bring fully. So no... less lands = stupid idea imo. If u can't keep up. Don't do it. Go do pv or something ^^ sure u can manage that.

2. Lol? im sorry but its not the hardest job to walk around with the flag. u can't use skills etc so your squad actually do ALL the work. healing/buffing/protecting u. as u walk. so i think giving the flag holder more points for camping def gears and letting his/her party do the work is a really ridiculous idea. just...no...

3. There's always someone who can't time their genie skills at the right moment and goes into full 'omg it was a glitch' mode.. or doesnt notice when a buff given after a res dies.. i can't even be bothered to type any more in response to this...

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
Oh dear...let's start this at the top...hm..

1. The fact that there are so many lands, means players actually have to think. Its more tactical then most aspects, like TW is. compared to your normal button mashing pk, this takes a lot more planning and evaluating and presonally i LOVE it. brings a new aspect to the game that even TW doesn't bring fully. So no... less lands = stupid idea imo. If u can't keep up. Don't do it. Go do pv or something ^^ sure u can manage that.

2. Lol? im sorry but its not the hardest job to walk around with the flag. u can't use skills etc so your squad actually do ALL the work. healing/buffing/protecting u. as u walk. so i think giving the flag holder more points for camping def gears and letting his/her party do the work is a really ridiculous idea. just...no...

3. There's always someone who can't time their genie skills at the right moment and goes into full 'omg it was a glitch' mode.. or doesnt notice when a buff given after a res dies.. i can't even be bothered to type any more in response to this...
i agree about the tactical part 100%

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)