Epic Perfect World

Genie Trading

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Just wondered if anyone else thought it would be a good idea to drop the day requirements on making a genie tradeable? I know it's fine as it is, I'm not saying it's not so don't QQ me. This is just a suggestion to make life a little easier thats all.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Yeah, that would be nice. Any reduction in time would be nice, but if GM's could make it instant, would rock. Genies aren't the kind of stuff like Supreme Robe: Dominance, which is hard to achieve because its like V.I.P. item, genies are quite common, and they are not a big part of EPW trading, so making them instant switch would not make any problems I believe.
+9000 to making genies switch time shorter.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I think Same,That 1 week of waiting to switch from nontradeable to tradeable is annoyin

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I'll be honest...
+2665126912651925691256912561959261296512975612951952615
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I'll be honest...
+2665126912651925691256912561959261296512975612951952615

xD

Offline Benji

Oh yes, pls do.

Making genies is a piece of cake, waiting 7 days is hell  :sad:

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Well players would love it but thats quite obvious suggestion, I have a feeling it was discussed already and didnt 'pass' D:
new account: CookieVookie

LaceyPip

Quote - Barbie
Just wondered if anyone else thought it would be a good idea to drop the day requirements on making a genie tradeable? I know it's fine as it is, I'm not saying it's not so don't QQ me. This is just a suggestion to make life a little easier thats all.

+ 1
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:36 am by LaceyPip

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Well players would love it but thats quite obvious suggestion, I have a feeling it was discussed already and didnt 'pass' D:

A cursory glance in the search function indicates that this has not been suggested before. It may be obvious to some people but not to others.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Thought I would bmp this up as everything has been so SoW orientated over the last week or so.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

+1  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Well yeah when it comes to genies that are trash, tbh easiest way I found is to get Account Stash stack all the non-trade Genies there and move all to alt (takes a few times for full inv/bank) and then just delete that char = easy way to dispose multiple Genies.

But yeah +1 on removing the time it takes to change to Trade Ready

dickroman

Yeah, that would be nice. Any reduction in time would be nice, but if GM's could make it instant, would rock. Genies aren't the kind of stuff like Supreme Robe: Dominance, which is hard to achieve because its like V.I.P. item, genies are quite common, and they are not a big part of EPW trading, so making them instant switch would not make any problems I believe.
+9000 to making genies switch time shorter.

true that genie is not VIP , atleast not random ones, however 120+ pr even 130+  is kinda VIP.

Then agin trade state could be shorter

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This is something we never tried to edit but im sure Agatio will read this and take a look at it  :-\

thx for the suggestion