Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I cannot delete skills, but I could edit them like I want or make unusable. But I don't see a reason why any skill would have to be edited, it would only piss off many people and could cause more balance issues. 
Every skill can be countered, including genie spark. Sure I could nerd solid shield but then barbs would lose a lot of their survivability. Doing few similar 'alterings' would make RQ half of the community. But people seem to not realize that.
can you invert demon effects of this 2 skills

stupid pwi developers we need the chan when we attack not when we camp in white vodo  :normal-17:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
How bout choose a class you feel good about, level up, gear up, and play it, yeah,...its a game ...PLAY IT!! Don't know many mmorpg games that let the players QQ over other classes being OP. Seriously, the norm is what you see is what you get.  This means you learn how to play your  class, or classes you enjoy to the best of your ability using any and all means to defeat players of your class. and others, yes?  And reality is you will die ...no matter who you are, no matter what class or culti you choose, no matter what bad ass gear stats you are lucky or rich enough to roll you will die. So many variables in an mmorpg, no matter how "balanced" it is or is not...even luck comes into play.If a certain class is more of a challenge for you to defeat, work that much harder to learn what and how to send them to the floor, even creating this said class yourself to learn its strengths and weaknesses.To me that is the beauty in it..the challenges and learning how to overcome them, GAME =fun  :smiley:, so get in there and have fun, and if it is not fun then hey...unistall and play something else.  Good luck and go kill shizz !!  ;)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
No this feline think cause she have level 55 [insert class] on PWI she knows everything about that class

That is not the case. If you want to talk trash about me, how about linking me to it in a PM? ;)
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
That is not the case. If you want to talk trash about me, how about linking me to it in a PM? ;)

It is though.
You have a 150 barb.
People may possibly listen to you about barb.
I don't go saying i know how archer works cause i never play archer.
Please learn and own a class before you think you have the rights to talk to people who have played it at 150 a lot longer.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

Every skill can be countered, including genie spark.

You can counter it with genie or char skills, it just depends on your reaction speed, if you're slow you suffer, if you're fast you made your opponent waste his genie.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It is though.
You have a 150 barb.
People may possibly listen to you about barb.
I don't go saying i know how archer works cause i never play archer.
Please learn and own a class before you think you have the rights to talk to people who have played it at 150 a lot longer.

You don't have to own a class in order to know about it. Ectacomb is a great place to research a classes skills and I'm a frequent user of the site. Also, I do have a Seeker.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
You don't have to own a class in order to know about it. Ectacomb is a great place to research a classes skills and I'm a frequent user of the site. Also, I do have a Seeker.

You dumb.
Cause ecatomb totally shows how much damage it does on EPW.
And EPW gear stats.
Wow.

*modified*
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:03 pm by elllieee

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You dumb.
Cause ecatomb totally shows how much damage it does on EPW.
And EPW gear stats.
Wow.
I READ WIKIPEDIA I AM NOW A DOCTER AND A HISTORION AND A POLISE OFFICER OK I READ IT ON WIKIPEADOPHILE I NO WHAT TO DO OK`

We are stooping to insults now? Amusing.

I said that I use Ectacomb to research the attacks and their effects. If you didn't skim through my reply you would have read that.

This is a game, a bunch of pixels. These pixels have nothing to do with real life so trying to tie this into real life was just pointless.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
We are stooping to insults now? Amusing.

I said that I use Ectacomb to research the attacks and their effects. If you didn't skim through my reply you would have read that.

*image removed,going offrail.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:04 pm by elllieee

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
~Removed.

At this point you aren't making any logical replies so I consider this to be over.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:05 pm by elllieee

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Nothing beats actual experience playing a class on this particular server, as it is unique in gear and many other aspects. You'll never have a complete picture without doing so.

In any case,  this topic is rather pointless now. Agatio as well as most other people agree that these things shouldn't be changed so it may as well be locked to avoid further trolling.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Nothing beats actual experience playing a class on this particular server, as it is unique in gear and many other aspects. You'll never have a complete picture without doing so.

In any case,  this topic is rather pointless now. Agatio as well as most other people agree that these things shouldn't be changed so it may as well be locked to avoid further trolling.
This.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF