Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
only 1 reason ppl hate  belief. u can have someone stun locked, perfect combo practiced for weeks. no immune pots work while stunned, AD on cd. 2 hits left...

...belief IG

Offline Jugg

• It may be over but it won't stop there
lol you are QQing about bms marrows? like srsly  bms use physical marrow any more with those fkin element pots (wood/fire/etc) i dun remember that i ever used my physical marrow in this server  i think i dun even have it in my skills bar cuz like WTf not just sins will be apsing my damn ass agatio fu cked it more by giving damn seekers aps  and barbs as well  . well barb should be allowed to aps kinda since original game allow thim to but seeker? WTf was he outa his frikin mind ? seekers can most time combo 1 -2 shot ppl with zerck crit  the apsing wasnt needed !  do u think that sins would ever kill  a bm in physical marrow+demon bell ? = GL  and oh well QQing about bm marrow and u didnt mintion fkin sage tidal / puri spell/cornered beast/ wiz morai skills actualy bms is and was always the most nerfed class in game.... cya

Zilara

Lol. Unbelievable how rude people become when you simply give your opinion and try to make suggestions that could actually make things better.
Fyi, he's one of the best players on this server and I know he's good as wizard/veno/archer/cleric. Too bad I can't say the same about some of the people who replied. Have you ever even pked?
I do agree that removing some of the things he mentioned would be a bad idea. But when I hit 1-3k on some r8 bms or r8 seekers...it makes me wonder why I'm even trying.
The GMs aren't wasting time tho, they're always running tests and trying to improve this server. I believe this post was meant to help them.
Everyone can give their opinion, yeah, but be careful how you do it. You might look ignorant, ijs.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
solid shield is an important skill for barbs to survive in TW, pls. dont remove. like feone said you can  debuff or wait it out. peace
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:11 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't think the problem with bm is marrow but the magic marrow + 15% magic damage reduction from r8 set bonus + r8 defense level set bonus + r8 weapon with defense level bonuses + any magical defense or reduction on r8 + elemental resistance boost on pants (6-10%)= 3k magic damage  :normal-1: tank server and can still be damage build just switch gear as needed.
As for the rest I have to agree with Feone. Solid shield also slows a barb down if you didn't know, is stackable with a slow effect and as Feone said is purgable.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
haha wow
As for the rest I have to agree with Feone. Solid shield also slows a barb down if you didn't know, is stackable with a slow effect and as Feone said is purgable.

hahaha wow first time I ever heard someone talk about speed reduction as a tactic or something on pw.
Usually ppl ignore that completely

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
well i respect ur opinions...but just i disagree lol thats all xD
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Lol. Unbelievable how rude people become when you simply give your opinion and try to make suggestions that could actually make things better.
Fyi, he's one of the best players on this server and I know he's good as wizard/veno/archer/cleric. Too bad I can't say the same about some of the people who replied. Have you ever even pked?
I do agree that removing some of the things he mentioned would be a bad idea. But when I hit 1-3k on some r8 bms or r8 seekers...it makes me wonder why I'm even trying.
The GMs aren't wasting time tho, they're always running tests and trying to improve this server. I believe this post was meant to help them.
Everyone can give their opinion, yeah, but be careful how you do it. You might look ignorant, ijs.

Yea, bm's that have more mdef than a white-voodo psy are very annoying.  In some cases even when they are purged + amped I can't get past their charms while they're just standing still & doing nothing.

The rude comments certain people make get kind of annoying, always derailing topics. It's always the same people too.

haha wow
hahaha wow first time I ever heard someone talk about speed reduction as a tactic or something on pw.
Usually ppl ignore that completely

I love my +speed tome, it's incredibly usefull.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
There are an awful amount of useful skills there you want removing. Sorry to say but I would have to disagree with this on the grounds that it will not make the game more interesting, it will make the game less intersting because you have less to work with. It will also favour some classes and not others. There is a reason they are there and although my opinion carrys little weight around here, I know these skills will not be removed.

Offline Maok

Tally QQ more :) and go play OP demon veno after sow ok.

Insanity

Tali

Tally QQ more :) and go play OP demon veno after sow ok.

sad sage veno go cry more

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
el pointless

Like your comment?

sixsignsofalex

Thanks for all commenting, didnt men to cause drama. This post was just a suggestion, i didnt mean to attract/offend so many skill reliant players so i apologize.

Everyone here is mainly talking about belief and solid shield. I just think belief is annoying, removing all debuffs etc. If they want to resist, can use AD or expel. Only need for belief would be coz all these ppl with vit + mag genies can use it quite often. AD has a long CD for instance, and expel has the negative effect of silence on the user.

'Without solid shield barbs can't tank tw!'
'barbs need solid for TW'
'what will barbs be like without solid in tw'

I see u all talking about TW. Well im mainly not talking about TW. Barbs arent just using it in tw, in 1v1s n shit, and god damn is it annoying. Most people have TW, what? 2 times a week at most? and that's just in the active facs. Hell, a shit load of ppl do not even do TWs. In pk and 1v1s barbs use this skill WAY too much, and with the deaden nerve buffs, defense weps, invoke, solid shield. Etc Etc. In 1v1 situations its just stupid to be honest, the skill doesnt take a lot of genie energy nor does it have a particularly long CD, and a barb could Solid, invoke, solid invoke, with little breaks in between skills. It's just frustrating to be honest xD

Anyways the post was suggestions, my opinions on how things could improve. Did not mean to offend everyone so much. ^_^ have a nice day, have fun.