Epic Perfect World

Little poems? Idk.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Just a few I thought of ... c:

When stars don't shine they aren't telling you to look down,
                                                                        But to look even harder to find..
                                                             that one star, that stands out more than the rest.
                                                                        The one that will be shinning last.
                                                                                 The perfect one.

When you're down and alone and just wanna escape,
                                                               Remember the ones that care about you.
                                                           The ones that are gonna remember you forever.
                                                                    The ones that will love you forever.
                                                                             The ones that will always
                                                                          Help you when you're in need.

Remember that one time you and your mom were at the store,
                                                   And you just had to have that one piece of candy?
                                                                      But she wouldn't let you,
                                                              Because you wouldn't eat dinner.
                                   Think of it as a favor. She just wanted you to get your veggies in before candy.
                                                       And then you would be okay with getting that
                                                                                     One.
                                                                                     Piece.
                                                                                   Of candy.

Did I do them good enough? xD
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:43 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Just a few I thought of ... c:

When stars don't shine they aren't telling you to look down,
                                                                        But to look even harder to find..
                                                             that one star, that stands out more than the rest.
                                                                        The one that will be shinning last.
                                                                                 The perfect one.

When you're down and alone and just wanna escape,
                                                               Remember the ones that care about you.
                                                           The ones that are gonna remember you forever.
                                                                    The ones that will love you forever.
                                                                             The ones that will always
                                                                          Help you when you're in need.

Remember that one time you and your mom were at the store,
                                                   And you just had to have that one piece of candy?
                                                                      But she wouldn't let you,
                                                              Because you wouldn't eat dinner.
                                   Think of it as a favor. She just wanted you to get your veggies in before candy.
                                                       And then you would be okay with getting that
                                                                                     One.
                                                                                     Piece.
                                                                                   Of candy.

Did I do them good enough? xD
Yeah, it's lovely! I liked it!  :monkey-1:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, it's lovely! I liked it!  :monkey-1:
Thankies! It was really something I did out of boredom, wasn't sure if it would've been the best to put up since they could've had a bit more in them. =P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
they look intense :O
they came out of your own problems or just random ?

also try not to use yellow or pink please lol my eyes are not what they used to be  :sad:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
they look intense :O
they came out of your own problems or just random ?

also try not to use yellow or pink please lol my eyes are not what they used to be  :sad:
Just random ones ^^
And I'll think about that for later on if I put any colors for anything c:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Oh cmon I was serious I possess otherworldly love for poems make some more
Yo

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Oh cmon I was serious I possess otherworldly love for poems make some more
Aw, I'm not really that good at it right now. I just shared those ones cause I was a bit bored and thought you guys would've liked it. c:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Aw, I'm not really that good at it right now. I just shared those ones cause I was a bit bored and thought you guys would've liked it. c:

Loved it
Yo

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Posted it in the wrong place lolly http://epicpw.com/written-works/  :monkey-37: Nice though <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline firestorm01

'An Image"
Sometimes i look in the mirror and i dont like what i see
but i know somewhere hidden there's a better part of me

So i try real hard to do the things i know i ought to do
for in my heart i long to be so much more like you...