Epic Perfect World

SoW Patch and Insta EAs

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Well I think EA is fine how it is now.
I am full def EA. no chann or int on my gear but im still paper self buffed. Peeps mustn't expect to ignore an attacking EA though. Low def is made up by high DD.

IMO cast EAs dumbest shit under the sun, and that's what I initially asked your opinions about.

I agree with you, and in my opinion I like the skill update. But people will forget that not just one but ALL classes are getting updated. So expect constant QQ and nerf posts for atleast 2-3 months after the update. Instead of Improvise, adapt, and overcome... people would just rather QQ on forums till they get what they want.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I dont care if you nerf archers, but please if you do nerf them then get the channel down from the armor cuz alot of archers have more casting then clerics or wizard. Some of them get 9% from just one part(rank 8 armor) and if they use two magic rings whit such armor they cast 5 skills in 2 seconds and archer it not supped to do that. I  barely play anymore but I can name atleast 10 archer whose channel is above 80.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
yeah all classes getting boost just not sins and demon psychics :<
anyway, insta cast EAs will be a bit too strong after SoW, tho idk maybe GMs changed some stuff about skills
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I dont care if you nerf archers, but please if you do nerf them then get the channel down from the armor cuz alot of archers have more casting then clerics or wizard. Some of them get 9% from just one part(rank 8 armor) and if they use two magic rings whit such armor they cast 5 skills in 2 seconds and archer it not supped to do that. I  barely play anymore but I can name atleast 10 archer whose channel is above 80.
What about dat dark ea aps 7 autoattacks in 2 seconds

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
You frens funny. Wait for a patch, then talk.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
. I  barely play anymore but I can name atleast 10 archer whose channel is above 80.
Every chan archer is above 80 now lol, its too easy to get.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
What about dat dark ea aps 7 autoattacks in 2 seconds

:normal-19:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
At Feone: Teach us how to edit skills then lul

Aaaand...

Insta Archer is most awful thing here. People who don't have skill to play Archer = make insta, cuz it's way too OP and dosen't need brain to play it. Most wanna be pro 1vs1 EAs so happy to beat not insta EAs lol

I think those SoW skills giving enough bonus to Archer, so would be better if remove casting type of shit Archers.

If people would use their brain ABIT, then they'd realize it. And i'm sure all casting Archers going to rage here. : ))))

coz GM approve his post 10 years later

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
okay i make holy ea .... before isad

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
At Feone: Teach us how to edit skills then lul

Aaaand...

Insta Archer is most awful thing here. People who don't have skill to play Archer = make insta, cuz it's way too OP and dosen't need brain to play it. Most wanna be pro 1vs1 EAs so happy to beat not insta EAs lol

I think those SoW skills giving enough bonus to Archer, so would be better if remove casting type of shit Archers.

If people would use their brain ABIT, then they'd realize it. And i'm sure all casting Archers going to rage here. : ))))

I don't see how what you can or can't do has anything to do with EPW. Is every post you make nothing but insults & arrogance?

Agatio has managed to edit skills before so I'm sure he could do it again.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
I don't see how what you can or can't do has anything to do with EPW. Is every post you make nothing but insults & arrogance?

Agatio has managed to edit skills before so I'm sure he could do it again.

He can't edit skills.
He has a nice copy of the game, but not the proper code (nor encoding skill probably) to do so.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locked due to flaming
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
He can't edit skills.
He has a nice copy of the game, but not the proper code (nor encoding skill probably) to do so.
It's easy once you know how to do it   :normal-1:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
He can't edit skills.

Aren't you the boy who said I deleted all your teles off of your toon?

Oh, yes, I have ears everywhere.

If you're one to think that I as a GM can delete personal items off of your account, then who are you to say Agatio cannot edit skills?  :-\

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: