Epic Perfect World

SoW Patch and Insta EAs

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
So soon it's SoW

I'm sure everyone who knows anything about EA is aware of how OP sage Archers will be.
For the rest of you,

Stun is now 5 seconds long
Quikshot increases crit% by 20 for 10 seconds
Stormrage eagleon now debuffs magic and phy def by 50%

That's it for the sage side.

So, I want to know what's your opinion about this ^ and insta/chanel Archers with their -20% channeling blessing.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Down vote. EAs are already shit they need that blessing or no hope for them. I mean like they are getting one shotted by sins and mages, and stun isnt 5 seconds long its 1.5 from 1.
●Stunning Arrow:
Stunning time increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second.
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:31 pm by maxah

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
If they nerf the effects a little itll be fine.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
If they nerf the effects a little itll be fine.
Skills can't be edited.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
They are fine, not as OP as they are expected here. I would just take out advanced purge, but that's a different story.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Skills have been editted before.

Ea's are by far the most played class in mass pk. That alone says plenty about how powerfull they are. They can drop anything in seconds, even more so after SoW. Sure they are squishy but they more than make up for that in pure DD power.

So soon it's SoW

I'm sure everyone who knows anything about EA is aware of how OP sage Archers will be.
For the rest of you,

Stun is now 5 seconds long
Quikshot increases crit% by 20 for 10 seconds
Stormrage eagleon now debuffs magic and phy def by 50%

That's it for the sage side.

So, I want to know what's your opinion about this ^ and insta/chanel Archers with their -20% channeling blessing.

I dont think stormrage will be an issue. Wasting 2 sparks is extremely risky for an ea.  The quickshot may be a bit much but I dont think anything but testing will tell. A lot of skills have been tweaked so we'll have to see how it all goes after the patch. Then once it's been thoroughly tried itll be much easier to tell if it's OP.

They are fine, not as OP as they are expected here. I would just take out advanced purge, but that's a different story.

I agree with this.
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:11 pm by EvilTouch

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
In my humble opinion, I was glad about the new sage skills. all nobs spam dark EA mostly.
However I don't like new sage EA skills on a server that encourages cast EA.

As for purge, lol that is a diff story. i play EP sometimes, and most of the time i am rebuffing my pt mates. W/O ea purge, EP have mega boring job, just spam heals.
Most of people that moan about this are ppl that run into 30 EAs and QQ coz they get hero bugged

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea, that crit is a giant boost for insta-eas. A lot of other classes got boosts though, I just think we'll have to see how it turns out for a week or two at least.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
At Feone: Teach us how to edit skills then lul

Aaaand...

Insta Archer is most awful thing here. People who don't have skill to play Archer = make insta, cuz it's way too OP and dosen't need brain to play it. Most wanna be pro 1vs1 EAs so happy to beat not insta EAs lol

I think those SoW skills giving enough bonus to Archer, so would be better if remove casting type of shit Archers.

If people would use their brain ABIT, then they'd realize it. And i'm sure all casting Archers going to rage here. : ))))
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Benji

Dont touch EAs now, cause its not only EAs geeing a boost, its other classes as well.
Seekers that can pretty much kill anything in seconds?
Barbs?
BMs?

Yeah, anyway. If EAs lose their boost, what then? Whats with other classes - see where im going?
Now that will happen if any part of the boost on any class is touched. Mega QQ. (just saying)
So anyway, if EAs even have a need to be nerfed, changing skills is for sure not the way.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
EAs are pretty easy. I kill them all 1v1, but that's because I'm a Mystic. I hate the tanky ones.
I think these add ons are fine as long as their damage isn't OP, like in mass PK. They always hurt more. D:

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Tbh removing Blessing and maybe just maybe limit both Quickshots to 10 (I mean seriously 20% Crit Rating buff with Constant uptime and +10 extra chi each cast). Again would have to limit BOTH Demon and Sage to 10.

Offline Nine_FOx

:monkey-35: :monkey-35: :monkey-35: :monkey-35: I should made one archer, they pretty awesome if they are insta chan and -interval.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Here we go with the QQ omg op posts. Remember, not all EA's are insta...

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Well I think EA is fine how it is now.
I am full def EA. no chann or int on my gear but im still paper self buffed. Peeps mustn't expect to ignore an attacking EA though. Low def is made up by high DD.

IMO cast EAs dumbest idea under the sun, and that's what I initially asked your opinions about.
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:14 pm by EvilTouch