Epic Perfect World

For Barbs: Possible builds

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i still keep for me that a barb....is  beast to tank...and after participating in NW i can say that barb will be wanted lol

Panda_monium

for the millionth time...i didnt approve of the 4th build...

Yeah because magic barbs are op, LOL just... LOL
i never said this

:tiger-9: :tiger-9:

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
You will also kill nothing with magic rings. '-'
well you can kill a magic class with magic rings on, they don't nerf that much, and just use them to get the chance to occult them then switch back and maw them dead, have to be quicklerly

Antihero

you all useless, i barely see any of you pk yet you try lecture people
pipe down

Who are you?

guys stop insulting each other and help one another.
why all this problems ??

It's hard when people insist on being wrong and/or they start trolling.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will handle with it as much as possible  :-\

Offline Nine_FOx

You think barb takes any skill to play? Everything they do is spam debuffs, genie and spark.

You're also forgetting about AddictedToMe, Deno, WasteDump, and GoodGuyBarb ...

Everything they do is spam Penetrate Amor, Bestial Onlsaught and Mighty Swing, 3 spark then Occult Ice and then proceed to change to claws and rape. Voila; you sir are now apparently " good "  :normal-1:.

But really : No skill in it. But if you are smart enough to do this; you're good.  :normal-19:

sirmittens sorry if I forgot to named all good barb.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
Does every good intended thread nowadays all of a sudden turn into "I'm better than you" -trolling? A lot of people need to grow the hell up. After all this IS supposed to be a guide, not your little pissing contest.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You think barb takes any skill to play? Everything they do is spam debuffs, genie and spark.

You're also forgetting about AddictedToMe, Deno, WasteDump, and GoodGuyBarb ...

Everything they do is spam Penetrate Amor, Bestial Onlsaught and Mighty Swing, 3 spark then Occult Ice and then proceed to change to claws and rape. Voila; you sir are now apparently " good "  :normal-1:.

But really : No skill in it. But if you are smart enough to do this; you're good.  :normal-19:

First want to point out that I dislike APS barbs and I never use that combo (Especially the spark bit) but that combo is the 'skill' you are referring to. Stacking moves in order to kill the opponent that is defined as a skill. As much as you might hate it, as well  as I do, that is playing skilfully to beat an opponent.. Just saying.

Offline Aarkshan

i have a barb 144 with 130 ornaments and 140 gear my hp normal 40k with buff i think 40+ i dont really see whats going on on my barb with transfrom i be 49k should i put some vit off and put str?

Panda_monium

i have a barb 144 with 130 ornaments and 140 gear my hp normal 40k with buff i think 40+ i dont really see whats going on on my barb with transfrom i be 49k should i put some vit off and put str?

depends on what your stats are, and if your gear is a matching set

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
after trying all builds. i'm going APS build. :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Adding Vit pts increases both magical and physical defence not only physical.. Str inceares only Physical
Vit Barb can tank any class very easily .. only way to die "according to my Vit dragon barb" is by a fire combo from wiz with the genie spark debuff .. or to a veno with magical debuff from Myraid/applify/nova combo .. and to a sage sin with element pot + subsea strike. (All this considering the barb is just standing there doing nothing)
every other class its basically impossible to DD 90k hp in less than 10 seconds(charm tick) on a vit barb.
a vit barb can counter any attack and has quite the time to do so since has tons of hp ( invoke - solid shield - AD - belief (mainly for debuffs that hurt) - soul of fire) also u can always use Occult Ice as a defensive skill since most (smart barbs) have pure str genies.
As for damage .. its impossible to kill another barb .. a seeker a bm ..veno in fox form.
All other classes can be 1 shot from Arma and dealing a few combo gof crits its a gg.
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:33 pm by Lethal