Epic Perfect World

Ideas ideas Ideas!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Nobody ever seems to need help on the forums anymore >.>... So... Guess it's time to try and form an event. If you have event ideas please post them below. I mean UNIQUE events... Just saying fash event is not unique. If I use your idea then I'll give you 100 EC as a prize. Not much, but quit complaining some of you won't even farm for 5 EC. Post below and give details if possible :P
Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:00 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hide that thing and seek me out
Hide and Seek event
One person makes an alt called lets say "Tree" and places it in lets say Bamboo Forest. Other people get hits like "Find a Tree in the forest" and go searching for him. If nobody finds him you give more tips, such as "tree near village" or "tree among bamboo".
First person who finds tree trades him for prize or stuff.
From here turn on your imagination xD

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There isn't a whole lot of ideas to give out really, but maybe something like a puzzle game, something like this has already been done before, maybe mix it up a bit though.
Someone hide such and such at ex: 547,310 if two or more people came to such area at the same time they would have to duel it out, winner getting the prize.

(This is more of a Gm spawn event, though I'm sure you could get some help from one) Gm spawning mobs, first one to kill the most within such time wins. Not so sure about this one though. o:

Maybe one kinda like how one of the Gm's did, get a really nice SS of an area, best one getting the prize. c:

That's about all I can think about right now xD
They aren't the best ideas, but meh. Like I said there isn't a whole lot to add to the events cause of so many already being done. I can try and think of some more in a bit though. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

(This is more of a Gm spawn event, though I'm sure you could get some help from one) Gm spawning mobs, first one to kill the most within such time wins. Not so sure about this one though. o:

I would not be receiving helps from the GM's, but thanks for the option [:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I'm honestly just think of doing a "daily" SS event on forums.. i am going to give a thing say, a waterfall, then ppl can submit SS of waterfalls.. I'm hoping to start this soon but will need the time first
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There isn't a whole lot of ideas to give out really, but maybe something like a puzzle game, something like this has already been done before, maybe mix it up a bit though.
Someone hide such and such at ex: 547,310 if two or more people came to such area at the same time they would have to duel it out, winner getting the prize.

Maybe one kinda like how one of the Gm's did, get a really nice SS of an area, best one getting the prize. c:

That's about all I can think about right now xD
They aren't the best ideas, but meh. Like I said there isn't a whole lot to add to the events cause of so many already being done. I can try and think of some more in a bit though. c:
Edit -
Thought of another few.
Maybe have a singing contest on the forums vent. Since it wasn't really done much? If any?

Drawing contest maybe, anyone could draw something really 'pretty'. Wouldn't have to be anything from a order, just "off the mind" I guess. And yes, I know there is a lot about drawing going on right at the moment so it might not be the best to do.

Picking out a smooth, yet strong song? For a video or something such maybe. xD

Maybe have an idea for jokes or something, as long as it wouldn't be harsh, of course. The one getting the most laugh would 'win'?

Sorry for the nabby ideas, my brain has been fried of thinking today.  :sad:
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:10 am by Lolly

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :rolleyes: You could do something with your own opinion to me-ex. bring 'memes', etc.
The 'best''funniest'one from the internet would win (and have a poll)?

Hmm...
Same thing with GIFs?

Hm..
A "massive capture flag game", where flags are like...IDK, walking NPCs that follow you when you chat, or gms when you 'touch 'them in game?
Then winning team gets a reward, top players in stuff like 'most people rescued from jail, most touches on flag, idk.."

Hmm..
How about a big clue hunt? Like:
Go to the 'whispering whatnot'and kill 'the giant red snake'.
If it drops a clue, follow . teams of idk 5, 6, 3, 2, 1, 10? First team to finish wins event.
If it doesn't drop, wait for respawn and..rekill. Youwould needa make a special mob or modify the drops tho :/

You could also do stuff like scavenger hunt-would also needa modify mobs/drops, butyou could be cryptic clues, etc..:
2 scales from big red snake near tellus
treasure hunt quest map: here in center x spot is the next mob drop spot, yu find it
gather 10 leaves from a place where logs rot
(random btw)

Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:16 am by EvilEye23
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Like the ideas keep em coming. Also I'm not a GM >.> for those requesting things that only really a GM can do lol.

Offline Helloes

• bacon, eggs, and weird faces
hmm

drop random items and see who follows chain fastest?
liek drop a coin string of 1  coins.
announce the start location.
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:07 am by SirSnowman
Helloes, how are you? :D

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Like the ideas keep em coming. Also I'm not a GM >.> for those requesting things that only really a GM can do lol.
:sad:IDK.
Maybe, if your computer can support a lot, for treasure hunt, clue hunt, scavanger hunt, flag games..
have a ton of alts online at each point/as a flag/as a clue for scavanger, and just give out these random things., and orders; Go to the 'whispering woods of doom and destruction and pie' to get a 'pie leaf' from me.
Etc. And hand out, idk, a herb.
Have a checkilst or something.
Same for clue hunt-go to places, blurt out clues when they come.
(:

Offline firestorm01

how about adding some new caves and BH bosses these ones are old now lol  :))

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
how about adding some new caves and BH bosses these ones are old now lol  :))
New bosses and Bh bosses are coming in SoW's patch. I don't remember if theres any new dungeons o:

Offline Shadowchiz

You're so mainstream nelly

Offline Aarkshan

there is a freind of mine his class is psy 150 and HE IS UNDESTRUCTIBLE i mean hes Really hard to kill even by ganking the game should have an even about him xD thats my idea
he uses HA gear thats why he is hard to kill

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Nobody ever seems to need help on the forums anymore >.>...

People like you are sooo darn helpful, it truly is a wonder where everyone has been going with their troubles and tribulations.