Epic Perfect World

so yea whens the update

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
So since Agatio is uploading the new patch, we should get this new patch when? ;o

i would say tomorrow, as he said hes uploading to diferent mirrors so our players have more ways of download.
this uploads usually takes hours cuz of the size of the patch as was said before, 1.4Gb, this is around 5hours?
so yea tomorrow will be the day IF everything goes as planned...
but Agatio canc ome hre and say it will be right now lmao....nah

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Since he is uploading it means today ( more likely tomorrow for me ) we'll have the patch  ;)

Edit: I hope it's not going to be a manual patch .-.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Sounds reasonable. Thanks. :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's going to be auto-patch or manual patch, you're free to choose, although updating it with manual patch will be quite faster.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's going to be auto-patch or manual patch, you're free to choose, although updating it with manual patch will be quite faster.
Ty  :-\

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
How ppl arent getting tired of waiting for SoW and making endless threads and posts bout it? Gosh, just relax goddamit and start enjoying the game rather that waiting for dang patch.
Go take some rest ur depressed.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If the ''when will be done?'' spam will continue...this will bring just more QQ. Just watch TV,GET A REAL LIFE,or do something else. When the patch will be done..will be free..is not like ''who's first here gets it free''. If u spam now..or wait...is the same thing...but not spamming = gm relaxed,he does his job perfectly,and it's not QQed . So give them a break. They are a awesome stuff trying to make a awesome patch. When it will be done,will be done. Till then,i go watch tv. Cya

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
enough is enough...it was already announced and all answers answered...
just be patient please.