Epic Perfect World

so yea whens the update

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
Actually no offense but take your time putting all this new fancy stuff in the game because I'm extremely worried that a server that can't handle the game it is already running is going to be sooooo glitchy and even MORE laggy with all this new stuff and that will surely wake up even more QQing in wc.Sorry just my opinion and how i feel.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
There's no SoW patch. It's just a lie >:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:'( This might be true, really..
(:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
It's starting to seem that way xD

I don't think its the amount of time Agatio is spending on the update that people have a problem with. I am glad he is taking the time to make the update suitable for this server. It is the lack of information and being kept in the dark that people really have a problem with. :/
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:01 pm by BamBam

Antihero

it was suppose to be this last night but unfortunatly some problems happened.
and Agatio wanna release everything he said before in one go, this means all together.
PvP Rankings, New Website, SoW Patch and recently the problems with Voting.
so be patient pease guys.

Please no PvP rankings. Everyone knows it's just going to be a bunch of unknown alt-farmers and it will cause more problems than it's worth. Before someone tells me they're going to do it based on IP, save it. There's always ways around that.

well i hope SoW is different from pwi offical coz it ruined the game there IMO

The game was ruined a long time ago.

Also, I see that most of the people excited for Sirens of War don't play PWI. The only thing that is "fresh" and "new" about this patch is Nation Wars, which is essentially an alternative version of TW in which players are randomly thrown into 1 of 3 factions and commence to play an elaborate game of Capture-The-Flag. There's also a "new" instance called Realm of Reflections, but it's basically a recycled version of Warsong. Additionally, there are a few new skills and some rebalancing. I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's not exactly innovative.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ofc there a re always ways around thigns. u think ppl like to be honest? lol many ppl just like to abuse flaws, glitches, bugs...wateva comes...so yea its impossible to stop those kind of ppl.
but at least we try  :-\
we will implement the rankings and see how it goes :)
our rankings wont be of 1on1 ranking only anyway...u will have to wait and see for it  :rolleyes:

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
ofc there a re always ways around thigns. u think ppl like to be honest? lol many ppl just like to abuse flaws, glitches, bugs...wateva comes...so yea its impossible to stop those kind of ppl.
our rankings wont be of 1on1 ranking only anyway...u will have to wait and see for it  :rolleyes:

Ranking is pointless. If you want to add rankings, I suggest you add faction rankings. Something like Deva, it's more realistic. ;)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

I sure hope not.
It will only cause more e-peen boosting and w\c drama, something not needed.  :-\

LaceyPip

I want to say   >:D

All good things come to those who wait patiently .....you all KNOW the patch is coming, so get busy by collecting EC, get your gears up to par, roll it a few times more, just go and enjoy the game...at least that is what I am trying to do  ;)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The cake is a lie.
The SoW is a lie.
The life is a lie.

The world is a lie.

Offline Alli

well EvilTouch said he can do it when theres less people on and agatio barley has time to do all this he has a life i think we need to wait its coming soon so just wait be calm and pk <.< :police:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well EvilTouch said he can do it when theres less people on and agatio barley has time to do all this he has a life i think we need to wait its coming soon so just wait be calm and pk <.< :police:

as i said before, some problems came up as Agatio is fixing them as we speak.
thanks for the understanding  :-\

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Oh wow! Everyone is just dying to get the SoW patch!
Never-the-less guys, give the GMs and Agatio time and I'm sure we won't be let down! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?
So yea whens the update