Epic Perfect World

Drama Love info

DJBFF

Hello guys! Some people might have seen, I am writing a story, it's only 3 chapters long.

Ok, well, this shall be a short introduction to the story.
I am planning of making Drama Love a bit long, as for a book.
My main plan is to make Alexa fall for Noah, while Noah already loves her. She and her best friend Kylie are the only girls in that school that aren't obsessed with him. And yes, of course, there shall also be a love relationship with other people, to make it more interesting.

Ok, so, you may give me ANY ideas, I'll write them down in spoilers.

Chapter links:
chapter 1: Chapter 2: Chapter 3: Made this one a litle bit short, I've seen quite a few people complaining "It's too long!" So, I guess, more chapters, but shorter ones, sorry for the guys who liked the long reads xD

Ideas till now:

Finally a propper idea xD
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 12:46 pm by Deni

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Epic battle between good and evil, all main heroes eventually die and their souls fly up into space, where their astral bodies find ancient alien race and fight them until aliens die, after that souls turn into comets and bomb alien mother planet, killing all civilization on surface and below. Then aliens that were sent on recon mission to deep-space return, destroy souls of heroes and then come back to destroy Earth, but fail as more people die and their souls fight aliens.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it would be cool to know what happeend to alexa and alex father  :rolleyes:
u can pick this to make it into a bit of sad story ;)
maybe when alexa later on starts talking more with Noah ? so Noah knows she has no father anymore  :rolleyes:

DJBFF

Epic battle between good and evil, all main heroes eventually die and their souls fly up into space, where their astral bodies find ancient alien race and fight them until aliens die, after that souls turn into comets and bomb alien mother planet, killing all civilization on surface and below. Then aliens that were sent on recon mission to deep-space return, destroy souls of heroes and then come back to destroy Earth, but fail as more people die and their souls fight aliens.
I'm kinda keepin it realistic? xD i have plenty of ideas for this c:

DJBFF

it would be cool to know what happeend to alexa and alex father  :rolleyes:
u can pick this to make it into a bit of sad story ;)
maybe when alexa later on starts talking more with Noah ? so Noah knows she has no father anymore  :rolleyes:
You somehow manage to read my mind xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i read sometimes ;) that kind of information always makes the story a little more interest, and hook me up, at least me...

DJBFF

i read sometimes ;) that kind of information always makes the story a little more interest, and hook me up, at least me...
I never read books xD Since my 8th i've been imagining love stories between me n the ppl i love, and so i gained this imagination full of ideas xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
OK, what bout this (Im actually too lazy to read it all, soz): female becomes males gf, then cheats on him, runs away with 50+years old millionaire, then realizes hes not millionaire, just rich old dude, then steals his car, drives back to bf and falls in his hands telling she loves him to no end. The next day she runs away with 60+ years old billionaire.

DJBFF

OK, what bout this (Im actually too lazy to read it all, soz): female becomes males gf, then cheats on him, runs away with 50+years old millionaire, then realizes hes not millionaire, just rich old dude, then steals his car, drives back to bf and falls in his hands telling she loves him to no end. The next day she runs away with 60+ years old billionaire.
the people in there aren't even close to that, they are the honest kind of people @.@ they don't cheat cause they think of other ppl xD if you're gonna give me ideas xD you should at least have read the chapter, 'cause of their personality.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
the people in there aren't even close to that, they are the honest kind of people @.@ they don't cheat cause they think of other ppl xD if you're gonna give me ideas xD you should at least have read the chapter, 'cause of their personality.
Too much non-sci-fi reading for me.
Ok, next version: female and male meet each other at exhibition, which is going to be opened by US president. Sniper, hired by one of president enemies in Al-Queda aims at president, female sees the flash of the sniper scope, jumps in front of president, takes a bullet in hear heart. Male is shocked, bodyguards start shooting at sniper with modified long-range M16's, kill sniper, male wakes up from shock, finds snipers body, burns it after cutting it into pieces, then goes berserk, flies to Afghanistan, destroys Al-Queda and hepy end.

DJBFF

Too much non-sci-fi reading for me.
Ok, next version: female and male meet each other at exhibition, which is going to be opened by US president. Sniper, hired by one of president enemies in Al-Queda aims at president, female sees the flash of the sniper scope, jumps in front of president, takes a bullet in hear heart. Male is shocked, bodyguards start shooting at sniper with modified long-range M16's, kill sniper, male wakes up from shock, finds snipers body, burns it after cutting it into pieces, then goes berserk, flies to Afghanistan, destroys Al-Queda and hepy end.
hm.... well, that aint a so bad idea, but, i dun want any1 to die? xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
hm.... well, that aint a so bad idea, but, i dun want any1 to die? xD
Update: female takes a bullet to heart. Guards with modified M16 shoot at sniper, hurt his leg, he falls of a building, but he has a skydiving suite, flies away. Male recovers from shock, while doctors manage to save females life. Male then goes berserk, chases sniper which can be seen flying in distance, catches him, kicks and punches him to get info, after what he throws him into river, where police boat finds sniper. Male then goes to Afghanistan, finds Al-Queda hideout, breaks in with smoke grenades and tasers, stuns everyone he meets, gets to the leader of Al-Queda, punches him in the head, makes him black out, kidnaps him and takes him back to US so he can get proper trial. Leader of terrorists gets thrown in jail for 240 years. Hepy end.  No deaths.

DJBFF

Update: female takes a bullet to heart. Guards with modified M16 shoot at sniper, hurt his leg, he falls of a building, but he has a skydiving suite, flies away. Male recovers from shock, while doctors manage to save females life. Male then goes berserk, chases sniper which can be seen flying in distance, catches him, kicks and punches him to get info, after what he throws him into river, where police boat finds sniper. Male then goes to Afghanistan, finds Al-Queda hideout, breaks in with smoke grenades and tasers, stuns everyone he meets, gets to the leader of Al-Queda, punches him in the head, makes him black out, kidnaps him and takes him back to US so he can get proper trial. Leader of terrorists gets thrown in jail for 240 years. Hepy end.  No deaths.
accepted xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
accepted xD
I'm glad. 35% of total profit goes to X2yt a.k.a. Skyscream. x

DJBFF

I'm glad. 35% of total profit goes to X2yt a.k.a. Skyscream. x
lmfao, dude, that shall only be less then 1/100th for the complete story, besides, i will put that idea (maybe!) at the end of the story. Of when there's already the relationship between them.