Epic Perfect World

Drama Love 1

DJBFF

Alexa and Alex were sitting in the class. A kid came running in. The twins have never seen that guy before. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Alexa was reading her book uninterested, while Alex was studying him. The teacher looked at him.
"Class, this is our new student, Noah Bennet, you can take your seat next to Alexa, with shall now lift her hand." Alexa lifted up her hand, without any interest showing. Alexa had brown hair, braids, glasses and blue eyes.
Noah sat next to Alexa. All the girls in the class were looking at her, angry. Alex sat behind Alexa, and was looking at the girls.
A few hours passed by. 3 classes were done. When the recess came, Alexa opened her book again. Noah was looking at Alexa, and pulled out her braids. She looked at him shocked. "Why did you do that?"
"Why you ask? Because, like this, you look more pretty you know?"
"It may seem like this, but it isn't so comfortable, and much more annoying to read." Alexa re-did her braids and kept on reading her book, while she ate her bread. Alex approached Noah.
"Don't take her too serious. She normally isn't like that."
"Pfft, I don't care, this way, it's more interesting, isn't it?"
"How can you say that?"
"Well, it's simple, I take care of a girl like she's a queen, and once i got her heart snatched, i'll break it, it's my way of living"
"What if the girls heard that?"
"I don't care, there are many desperate girls that want a boyfriend, and they can just come to me, i'll have a temporary relationship, make them feel better, but, then break their heart."
It remained silent after that. Alex leaved the classroom to buy some juice.
Right after Alex leaved, Kylie came into their classroom, with some boys after her. Kylie had black, wavy hair and brown eyes. She has a gorgeous face.
"Hey Alexa! What ya reading this time?"
"Oh, hey Kylie, this book's called "The tales of Ryan Brown". It's quite interesting"
"Hahah, I can believe that, most of the books you read are. Who sits here anyways?"
Alexa points out to Noah. Noah was circled by girls, Kylie couldn't see him though.
"Who? Can i take a look at him?"
"Sure, go ahead."
Kylie left.
She was trying to look. After a while she saw Noah. She couldn't believe of how gorgeous his face was. But she saw immediately that he wasn't nice. After she realized that, she glared at him and went back to Alexa.
"I don't really think he's a nice person."
"I don't really know, all he did was take off my braids until now."
The bell rang again.
"Ugh.... I gotta hurry now, i got PE now, boooriiiing...." Kylie left after she said that. Alexa stood up and left the classroom, to the science classroom.
After school Alexa waited for Alex and Kylie. When they both came, they left the school campus.
There was a kind of a big silence until Kylie said:
"That new transfer student, what kind of guy is he?"
"Noah? Uhm..... he's a kind of a cold and bold person. He goes out with girls, once he got their heart, he breaks up with them, that's how he lives, he told me that today." Is was Alex answered.
Kylie said softly "Just what i thought...."
Alexa looked at Kylie
"Did you say something?" She asked
"No, no, not really." It came out of her mouth as if she was nervous. Alexa noticed that, but didn't ask any further.
They kept on walking. When they came at the train station, they split.
"Bye!" Is what Kylie said.
"Cya." Is what Alex and Alexa said. The twins went into the train and Kylie took the bus. Alexa was looking out of the window, she had finished her book.
"Did you already finish your book? That's fast"
"Yea.... It was interesting, I also read it during class actually."
"That's rare, for you to do something like that."
"Not really, i do that a lot lately"
"Ok, what's up? It's not really you to do something like that."
They went home. Surprisingly, Noah was at their house. He had Alexa's scarf.
"You forgot this at school" Noah handed over the scarf to Alexa.
"Oh... thanks... Would you like to come in?"
"No thanks, I should be going home before my parents get mad...."
"Ah, 'cause of the moving and stuff?" Alex asked.
"Yea, we aren't still complete. I got to put all the furniture away. And my sister doesn't have to do a thing..."
"Lucky her. Well, cya"
"Cya."
Alex left.
"I didn't leave it at school. I think he took it while we were walking."
Alex is thinking back. "True, you had your scarf on when we left school, I don't think it was a coincidence."
It was silent in house. Alexa was about to cook dinner, when, their mom came hom. Their mom had blonde hair and brown eyes, she was wearing glasses and a suit. She had a 2 bags with her. Alexa ran to her and hugged her.
"Hi mom, how have you been?"
"Tired, I see that you were about to cook dinner?"
"Yea, Alex is in the shower."
"Ok, sorry that I haven't been home lately..."
"It's ok mom. It's for us, and we're grateful for that. When Alex is done, you should take a shower too."
"Ok, thanks Alexa." Their mom went to the living room, she put her stuff down on the table, and lied down on the couch, waiting for Alex to be done.
After a while, Alex came down, he saw his mom, and ran to her, hugged her and smiled.
"Hi mom, how've you been?"
"Good, but, if you don't mind, your sis wants me to take a shower before dinner."
"Oh, well, we'll talk at dinner then, or when you're done" Their mom went to the shower. After 30 minutes, their mom came down and Alexa was ready with dinner. The table was all set, Alexa set the dinner on the table.
"So mom, when's your next work shift?" Is the first thing Alex asked.
"Next week, this time in London."
"And how long are you going to stay away?" Alexa asked.
"This time probably a year, maybe 6 months if i do everything right. It all depends on how much work I have to do, so, anything that has happened at school?"
"Uhm... we got a new transfer student." Alexa said.
"His name's Noah, he pulled out sis' her braids. He's also a player."
"Oh, really?" Their mom looks at Alexa, seeing that she doesn't have her braids in, nor her glasses. "Alexa isn't wearing braids."
"I only do when I'm at school, because i don't want boys to fall for my looks." Alexa had wavy hair now, it went beautifully falling down, and without her glasses she had beautiful eyes, with made her face look much more pretty.
"I do understand that. But I think you should enjoy your teenage life more, because maybe you won't even find yourself a boyfriend, and you will have to work hard, just like me."
"True, I guess that i won't wear the glasses and the braids tomorrow then."
"Good"
After their mom said that, they ate dinner in silence. After dinner, their mom and Alex went to do the dishes, Alexa went up to her room to make her homework, when the bell suddenly rang. Alexa went to the door. It was Kylie. She opened the door.
"Hey Alexa." She looked, and she saw their mom's jacket. "Ooooh, I see your mom's here! Hi miss Andrewson!"
"Hey Kylie, and yea, she's doing the dishes at the moment. What'd you came here for? It's rare for you to be here around this time." It was half past 8.
"Uhm.... can I stay here for the night? My parents...."
"I get it, come on in." Alexa saw that she had already prepared her stuff.
"You can just sleep in my room, I'll sleep in my brother's room with him."
"Thanks..."
Alexa saw that Kylie was about to cry. She hugged her, took her stuff to her room and gave Kylie some food.
"I'm not even gonna ask what happened...." is what Alexa thought.
Alex and their mom came into the living room and saw Kylie crying.
"W-what's wrong?" They asked.
Alexa slowly shacked her head with closed eyes, to tell them to not to ask any thurther.
They already have gotten the idea. The both hugged Kylie.
"Did you already-"
"Yes" Alexa interrupted her mom, already knowing what she wanted to say.
They have all already gotten the idea not to ask any further. Alexa, carefully said:
"You can stay here as long as you want."
"Thanks guys.... You are the best."
When they went to bed, they all gave Kylie a tight hug.
"G 'night" They all said.
The next day, Alexa woke up, went to the bathroom and put braids in her hair. She had forgotten her promise to her mom. She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Alex came down, yawning and still in his pajamas.
"Morning sis"
"Oh, good morning Alex."
"Hey sis, you didn't keep your promise to mom."
"Huh, with pro- oh... crap.... I'll take em off after I'm done with breakfast, ok?"
"Sure, I'll go and wake Kylie up."
Alex went upstairs, knocked on the door and came in. Kylie screamed. She was undressing. Alex ran out of the room as fast as he could.
"S-sorry... I didn't mean to..."
"No, it's my fault, I didn't answer..."
"Well, breakfast's ready, when you're ready, come downstairs to eat."
Kylie wanted to say thanks, but Alex already left. When he came down, the table was ready. The breakfast was huge. Pancakes, brown bread, eggs, toast and croissants. Alexa has already undone her hair and taken off her glasses. The twins sat down and waited for Kylie. When she came down they both said:
"Mornin."
"Good morning. Damn, it looks very delicious!"
The next thing you heard was Kylie's stomach. After 20 minutes, they were done eating, the twins went upstairs and put on some jogging clothes, Alexa also put her hair in a tie.
"We'll see you in about 10 minutes."
And then they left. They went jogging.
After 10 minutes they both came back. They changed clothes and put some deodorant on. Alexa undid her hair again and then they all left for school.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
wheres the rest???
its getting interesting  :-\

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
wheres the rest???
You managed to read that full? My utter laziness forbade me from even starting looking at the length. But, guess I'll read it anyways!  :P
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

DJBFF

wheres the rest???
I shall post 1 chapter a week c: i should probably reread the chapter 2 i have so i can start makin chapter 3 xD so, stay up for next week monday! c:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
yea i did ;)
i wonder how Noah sneakly took the scarf away :O
and will Kylie and Alex get together ? :O
1 week OmG T_T i will be thinking about it this whole week ! lmao
(yea i read a lot)  :-[

DJBFF

yea i did ;)
You will read that all on later chapters, but, you actually did give me a good idea xD though i lost my chart to who loves who n stuff x.x i was thinking to make it kinda sad, but then it'll turn out perfect for the ppl tht want it to b xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
yea i did ;)
Make her a GM so she can write to you directly xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

what you said sir...made no sense  :rolleyes:

DJBFF

LMFAO, dat comment xD I dun think i deserve it anyways xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
what you said sir...made no sense  :rolleyes:
You know, you GM's got telepatic wifi connection between your brains, so she could send story directly to you if she was GM, so you wouldn't have to wait until next week.

DJBFF

You know, you GM's got telepatic wifi connection between your brains, so she could send story directly to you if she was GM, so you wouldn't have to wait until next week.
lmfao, that also made no sence, and, as i said, i MIGHT upload chapter 2 sooner, 'cause, maybe even i can't keep up with the tention? xD

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
lmfao, that also made no sence, and, as i said, i MIGHT upload chapter 2 sooner, 'cause, maybe even i can't keep up with the tention? xD