Epic Perfect World

Annoying ass Pk stories.....post em here (:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Ducks weren't waiting for me, they just gathered on that hill probly waiting for other guild or just having an event of some kind, and the puller-acher-noob was factionless, still no clue if he pulled to ducks on purpose or just by sheer luck. But I really killed 14 of em while they were dealing with boss, which in the end survived, got resetted and was killed by me after I pulled him all the wait to Hill of The Swarm to avoid possible gankers and ksers.

Yeah.. well you don't get my sarcasm, I'll try to explain this to you the other way. WE were actually PKing when SOMEONE decided it would be fun to pull the boss at the spot where we were rebuffing and then we killed that SOMEONE who pulled the boss. For all I know you might be the one who did it. So, no, we didn't really ks your boss :) We have some guild rules and I'm pretty sure that the people who are still in the guild are following them, thank you and have a nice day.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
A pinoy called me noob.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
A pinoy called me noob.

Oh dear lord are you okay?
How much counselling did it take?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
A pinoy called me noob.

This and he also told me to suck him off, i think his name was Seal or something, some kid.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
This and he also told me to suck him off, i think his name was Seal or something, some kid.
His name was Delay.