Epic Perfect World

just suggesting

Offline xahtik

Agatio, I have thought about 2 things recently.
1st I wanted to say something about the server lagging. Im not sure what the exact population is atm but it seems like when there is alot of players on the ping tends to spike and times like during the events. One theory I have about this is the player cap that is currently on the server, not sure if there is one but its a possibility that we are getting close to it if there is one.

2nd idea that I have is possibly making a reward for voting. Let's say if we can get the server in the top 5 on the vote site we may get a reward of 10-20 gold or something like that. This may possibly incourage players to vote therefore increasing the number of players to the server bringing more pk and possibly more donations to help the server. The reason I chose the top 5 is simply this, with Vendetta being at the top it will be hard to surpass them seeing as they allow voting every 4 hours and on 3 different accounts and with the current 12hour restriction and reward we have alot of people dont vote as much as possible or cant utilize and get 2 votes in a day. With our player amount i dont believe we can get number one..............yet, and being number one would, imo greatly help this server out alot.

just some suggestions :)

Offline Elu

Agatio, I have thought about 2 things recently.
1st I wanted to say something about the server lagging. Im not sure what the exact population is atm but it seems like when there is alot of players on the ping tends to spike and times like during the events. One theory I have about this is the player cap that is currently on the server, not sure if there is one but its a possibility that we are getting close to it if there is one.

2nd idea that I have is possibly making a reward for voting. Let's say if we can get the server in the top 5 on the vote site we may get a reward of 10-20 gold or something like that. This may possibly incourage players to vote therefore increasing the number of players to the server bringing more pk and possibly more donations to help the server. The reason I chose the top 5 is simply this, with Vendetta being at the top it will be hard to surpass them seeing as they allow voting every 4 hours and on 3 different accounts and with the current 12hour restriction and reward we have alot of people dont vote as much as possible or cant utilize and get 2 votes in a day. With our player amount i dont believe we can get number one..............yet, and being number one would, imo greatly help this server out alot.

just some suggestions :)

The lagging problem has already been appointed, I believe he's looking into to find a solution.

About the second, I disagree. There's already a reward of 30 silver every 12 hours. In any case, I'd suggest adding another voting pages perhaps.
-Retired-

Offline Epica

• Old Player
the reward for voting atm is 50silver ;)

Offline Elu

the reward for voting atm is 50silver ;)

Oh, my bad, thought it was gonna be a one-week-only thing.
-Retired-

Offline Epica

• Old Player
dont tell anyone but Agatio didnt change it yet  :-\
he will soon i supose :(

Offline xahtik

Cu Allate, You just proved the point I was trying to make. Apparently you havent voted enuogh to realize that the reward is 50 silver still and thats 2 votes lost for how many days?

It was a suggestion to promote the voting, a one time reward for completeing a goal not everytime you vote you get that.

The suggestion on the lag was to address a possibility as to why, to give agatio something to look into as well, because IF the vote thing is promoted and we do move up on vote site then we are going to attract more players and will probably need to up the player cap anyway.

Other vote sites wouldnt be a bad idea but without people voting u will still be in the same predicament. People in this world tend to want everything handed to them and without incentive they wont do. Alot of people could careless about a larger player base and would rather play with very little people and pk the noobies all day but thats not me. I greatly enjoy this server and am simply thinking about the server in my suggestions, I try to vote everyday and 2x a day if I can even if I cant play. The silver isnt the issue because I
can always donate if I need to and most things in the game are very easy to farm.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I actually vote twice daily for the free silver lol. I think it's quite a waste to let this server not have a larger player database. I've checked some of the other private servers but they're just stupid lol. Some of them literally just hand you endgame gear within an hour of playing.

So if we get a few more voting options, it should attract more players to this server. Heck, I've been asking around and telling people in the other servers I used to play to try it out.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic