Epic Perfect World

Antihero's Amazing Guide to Searching!

Antihero

Hey folks! Antihero here, back with my exciting guide (previously removed due to a temper tantrum by unnamed parties) on something that will make your time on this game, and forum, a lot easier! It's called the "Search" feature. It's going to help you find the answers you're looking for without the need to clog up the forums with threads asking the same questions that have already been asked a dozen times. Questions such as:
  • "Which class is best?"
  • "Which is better, Sage or Demon [insert class here]?
  • "What's wrong with the vote system?"
  • "Why am I lagging?"
  • "When is the next patch coming out?"

The answer to all your burning questions about EPW can all be answered with this incredible feature. Let's begin:

Step 1: At the top of the page, directly below the EPW banner, is a toolbar full of useful links. In the middle of this toolbar is the "Search" tab. Click on that tab.

Step 2: You will be taken to a page that allows you to enter the terms you want to search for. There is a drop-down list to the right of the "Search for:" bar that allows you to either search for either any, or all, of the words you entered. You can even type in a username to search for any posts by that user that include the terms you've searched for. There are also a couple nonessential options below that. When you're ready, click the "Search" button at the bottom right.

Step 3: Get results! Provided that you managed to not mess up thus far, you'll almost instantly be taken to a page that lists the results of your search. The terms you entered on the previous page will be highlighted here. Isn't the internet wonderful?

Remember folks: Play your part. Search before you post!

Shortened URL: http://bit.ly/19u1vv5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Malon:

Quote from: Malon
Rude and disrespectful comments will be deleted.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:06 pm by Antihero

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This really was quite needed IMO.
(:

Antihero

Thread got stickied? Awww yeah. #wemajor

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This is why Antihero is my idol...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Antihero

This is why Antihero is my idol...

Buy my album.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Actually thanks for this, I couldn't find the search button, my iPhone screen is too small :P
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Very nice Guide,keep it up   :normal-1: