Epic Perfect World

RRAAAGGEEE

Tali

>_> Anti,you really need to chill.And Lacey is a wonderful person that cares about others <333♥

Others, but not other's opinions?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Anti, son, You still mad because I got your lame tread locked :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Tali

Anti, son, You still mad because I got your lame tread locked :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

DON'T DO IT JOLHANS

dorothyerika

True.But she tries to tell her opinions by not hurting the other person.Also,everyone has their point of "exploding"into some hateful words once-in-awhile :)

Tali

True.But she tries to tell her opinions by not hurting the other person.Also,everyone has their point of "exploding"into some hateful words once-in-awhile :)

I'm just tired of seeing 10000x threads of ***ing videos that we already have a megathread for.

Jesus christ I just want a forum blacklist.

Offline Therras

• Papi.

You cant agree with everyones opinion, yet you can still care about him/her.  :pig-18:

Tali

You cant agree with everyones opinion, yet you can still care about him/her.  :pig-18:

Impossibru

Offline Therras

• Papi.
DON'T DO IT JOLHANS
too late

Antihero

>_> Anti,you really need to chill.And Lacey is a wonderful person that cares about others <333♥

Sorry, I just hate it when someone portrays themselves as something they're not, or plays a victim of something they've never had to deal with, for purposes of attention whoring. The image spam was one thing. This is another.

Look again ;)

DON'T DO IT JOLHANS

Let him. Please let him. Malon and I have already had a chat and I would love to see him try something ;)

dorothyerika

Sorry, I just hate it when someone portrays themselves as something they're not, or plays a victim of something they've never had to deal with, for purposes of attention whoring. The image spam was one thing. This is another.

Ah,well like I said,everyone has their moment to explode into hateful words ;) K im outta this forum now lol...

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Sweet baby Nutella Jesus.

You guys should go for a walk.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: