Epic Perfect World

could make the demon wings's speed 10.50/13.00?

Offline cidkmilord

i love these fly but is slower than the normal ones, or maybe make it able to improve with EC or someting liket that would work, i am sure some people dont use them cuz are slow, but they still like them.

LaceyPip

Hunny, please do not think I am being nasty, but deary, you want everything easy.  LOL, just look at your posts  ;)

Anyway, my personal opinion is that we do not need to fly at 13.00 speed ....honestly, existing speeds for mounts and flights are perfect.

as I said, my opinion

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I agree with Lacey. Unless you are going for mass PK or TW you really don't need +13.00 wings! The normal wings pretty much does the trick.
(P.S. Be thankful that you can start off with a +7.00 base flyer here in EPW. In PWI we had to start off with a +1.00 flyer! Imagine that!)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I agree with Lacey. Unless you are going for mass PK or TW you really don't need +13.00 wings! The normal wings pretty much does the trick.
(P.S. Be thankful that you can start off with a +7.00 base flyer here in EPW. In PWI we had to start off with a +1.00 flyer! Imagine that!)

Basic flyer in PWI is +0.5 m/s ...

The sign "+" shows that it adds to your basic speed.
Is your basic speed is 5.5m/s and you have +10.5 flight
you already get limited to max speed allowed in Perfect
World and that extra meter per second is clipped.

Read the description of Holy Path genie running skill.
It says something like "+200% speed, but no faster
than 15m/s". Those 15m/s is that max speed.

However, on Epic server it might be changed. I don't
know. Did anyone try to fly using +13m/s flyer next
to someone with +10.5m/s?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Basic flyer in PWI is +0.5 m/s ...

The sign "+" shows that it adds to your basic speed.
Is your basic speed is 5.5m/s and you have +10.5 flight
you already get limited to max speed allowed in Perfect
World and that extra meter per second is clipped.

Read the description of Holy Path genie running skill.
It says something like "+200% speed, but no faster
than 15m/s". Those 15m/s is that max speed.

However, on Epic server it might be changed. I don't
know. Did anyone try to fly using +13m/s flyer next
to someone with +10.5m/s?
Well, my mistake! I forgot it was +0.5 m/s!
And, as far as I know, the limiting speed here is also 15 m/s! So, I really doubt much of a difference b/w a +10.5 m/s flyer and a +13 m/s flyer!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You guys are all misunderstanding the topic, he's asking for a version of those wings that are 10.5 normal and 13 when using rush (it's an action skill called accelerate, next to embrace) just like every other flyer that takes a rare flyer token/event tokens to acquire.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
You guys are all misunderstanding the topic, he's asking for a version of those wings that are 10.5 normal and 13 when using rush (it's an action skill called accelerate, next to embrace) just like every other flyer that takes a rare flyer token/event tokens to acquire.

yeah, this, + I agree with first post, those wings are nicer than some of those acquired by Rare Flight Token, their speed could be improved
new account: CookieVookie

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

You still didn't say if anything can move faster than 15m/s in Epic... :)
(If those faster flyers can actually use that speed.)

The difference with +13m/s boost comes handy only if someone
or something hits you with spell that slows you down. Your final
run away speed will now not be your standard 5.6m/s increased
by flyer's +13m/s. Those boosted +13m/s will now add to new,
reduced basic speed as, say, 2.8m/s +13m/s, which also gets
limited to max of 15m/s.

I was just saying that you almost never go as fast as written,
so you can relax and not worry much about it.

Offline cidkmilord

Hunny, please do not think I am being nasty, but deary, you want everything easy.  LOL, just look at your posts  ;)

Anyway, my personal opinion is that we do not need to fly at 13.00 speed ....honestly, existing speeds for mounts and flights are perfect.

as I said, my opinion

erm i tink u didnt read all, i ask for the demon wings hgave the same speed than the other flyers, (normal speed 10.50 and 13 on haste mode) is not noting diferent than other flys, so it should not change too much what is already on game, just update these fly

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
erm i tink u didnt read all, i ask for the demon wings hgave the same speed than the other flyers, (normal speed 10.50 and 13 on haste mode) is not noting diferent than other flys, so it should not change too much what is already on game, just update these fly

I must apologize to you.
While answering some other posters I forgot to answer your main topic.

Yes, It would be good to set that speed to 10.5/13.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You still didn't say if anything can move faster than 15m/s in Epic... :)
(If those faster flyers can actually use that speed.)

The difference with +13m/s boost comes handy only if someone
or something hits you with spell that slows you down. Your final
run away speed will now not be your standard 5.6m/s increased
by flyer's +13m/s. Those boosted +13m/s will now add to new,
reduced basic speed as, say, 2.8m/s +13m/s, which also gets
limited to max of 15m/s.

I was just saying that you almost never go as fast as written,
so you can relax and not worry much about it.

16 m/s is the limit, supposedly, however there is a noticable difference when using accelerate and not using it. Also, slow does not affect you when you're on a flyer.

LaceyPip

I apologize for my mistake ....it was 4.30am and I was tired, I am really sorry

Offline cidkmilord

I apologize for my mistake ....it was 4.30am and I was tired, I am really sorry

hehe dont worry, anyway u was pretty nice, so nice than is hard feel bad hehe, i know what it feel cuz las nigth i fall sleep while i write a post and was really lol when i read it again :P

and iam sorry for dont be so good at inglish lenguage, is hard to read some1 who doesnt know how write on the rigth way :P my native lenguage is spanish so if u tryed to learn spanish some day will understand my problem xD

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
You guys do realise he's talking about upgrading base flyers to rare flyer speeds?
I agree, I really want iridescence at 10.50 :<

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I apologize too! I also got you wrong!  Well, what you say is pretty cool, coz some of those flyers do look cool. But then again we have to buy a rare flight token to get them then! But, they will be worth it! :)